Scania R series aux socket question

I’m in need of a little help

I drive an 08 plate r series top line and I’ve got a bit of trouble with the 24v hella socket in the top right cupboard, a few weeks ago I went to plug something into it via an cigarette lighter socket adapter and when I plugged it in the plug wasn’t fully home and it arced, popping the fuse. No I need to use the socket but I can find the fuse all the aux socket fuses are present and correct and all other sockets work fine and both the kitchen pack fuses are ok ( was thinking it was the plug for the coffee maker). I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed some light :question:
Thanks

Only have Type 2 R series to look at now but the fuaebox should be the same.

Nr 40 is the fuse but since it’s a 20amp fuse it’s possible you burned the connectors. Unscrew the 2 torx on the fuse panel and have a look at it from the underside. Might be that you have to remove a plastic cover on the panel to gain access to the underside of fuse nr 40. Can’t remember how it looks.

Check fuse 40 the fuse is ok as are the connectors, fuse 40 runs the other 2 sockets and they work fine :confused: wondering if that one could be on a differ fuse in mine as f40 has 2 wires output coming out (one for each socket?) the back plus the input from the 24v busbar or the fuse board

I’ve got 2 kitchen pack fuses a 30 amp and a 10 amp and in the same place in the left hand locker is the plug which I assume is for the microwave?

vxpenfold:
Check fuse 40 the fuse is ok as are the connectors, fuse 40 runs the other 2 sockets and they work fine :confused: wondering if that one could be on a differ fuse in mine as f40 has 2 wires output coming out (one for each socket?) the back plus the input from the 24v busbar or the fuse board

I’ve got 2 kitchen pack fuses a 30 amp and a 10 amp and in the same place in the left hand locker is the plug which I assume is for the microwave?

Microwave is supposed to be in the center so is the plug. Side box are for the coffee maker.

Fuse 67 and 68? Got any fuses at RP21 ?
Or could it be nr 8 but then te cigg lighter should be dead to.

Anyway only place you will find fuses are in the panel so just start going through them one by one.