Scania R Series 07 Radio Aux

Hi Guys,
anyone know what I need (or can I get anything) to connect aux equipment like an iPhone or laptop to run through the radio in a 07 R series Scania. I have been searching the forums but I cant seem to find a definite answer. I presume I need an aux lead to fit to the back of the radio but which one, where to get it and what plug it connects to.

any help appreciated.

Thanks

You may be better of posting this in THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE)
Not where you have put it.

They have. :wink:

hi ive got r seies 620 just go to maplin for a aux lead ,only a couple of quid ,plugged into my blackberry and now samsung s3 plays music no probs.

davev8500:
hi ive got r seies 620 just go to maplin for a aux lead ,only a couple of quid ,plugged into my blackberry and now samsung s3 plays music no probs.

Does that plug in the rear of the stereo as mine has no sockets at the front.

skids:

davev8500:

Does that plug in the rear of the stereo as mine has no sockets at the front.

on some of the r series there is a aux socket to the leftside of the stereo ,also if you press i think the menu button on the radio you have 3 options radio,cd and aux

Not on mine, I’ve got a 56 plate R480 with factory fit AUS-11 stereo with remote controls on the steering wheel. Not a bad unit soundwise, at the moment I play ipod etc through pure highway on FM transmit.