Scania Premium Radio/Navigation

Anyone have this set up? Only had mine a few days so I’m still getting to grips with it. Does anybody else find the Sat Nav, slow, ■■■■■■■■■■■ and generally laughable in its route choice?

I have downloaded the manual, and can’t seem to customise my route using way points like I used to with the snooper.

Am I just being a ■■■? Possible :blush:

No experience of the one you’ve got F-reds I’m afraid.mi do find it laughable though that you pay £x thousands for a truck and it comes with a crappy, Bobby basic nav system whereas you’d probably get a better one in a Ford Ka!

Dunno why the manufacturers don’t just say to Tom Tom “this is the space we have on the dash so please design us a bespoke unit to go in it”.

Maoster - that was my thoughts exactly. They wouldn’t even have to do that, just give Scania a micro SD card with the bloody maps on!

Oh well - never mind. I’m a stubborn ■■■■ so I’ll keep trying till it kills me. Or puts me under a low bridge. Or in a river.

Or both :blush:

Luckily I’m running a Phillips Navigator alongside it so hopefully it can’t go too wrong. Maybe.

I’ve had mine for a year now and prefer it to Tom Tom. You can add Waypoints and set vehicle size etc. What map version have you got? I have Western Europe v.2

the maoster:
Dunno why the manufacturers don’t just say to Tom Tom “this is the space we have on the dash so please design us a bespoke unit to go in it”.

Most of them are provided by the likes of TomTom, Here & Garmin. Things should improve now that we have the likes of Apple CarPlay & Android Auto coming along. In car sat navs have been crap too long!

Could be Daytona can you post a picture of it . Scania in the past have used clarion for there stereos