SCANIA no more......................

Hi all
I just wanted to share these pics with you, so that you could see how difficult retirement could be…
This is my work horse now, still a V8 with twin V6,s behind it.
Apic of the V6 in the water.

No one said it was easy in the Caribbean…Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum, Extra Old please with a bit of ice…Shouldnt this be in the Ex-Pats Forum!!
GS

It;s tough but try and make the best of it :laughing: :laughing:

Charles

Thanks Remy
I will try…Its only been 5 years, but i am trying.
GS

Nice wagon and drag…Me and Remy feel a vacation coming on . :smiley: I did a bit of diving back in England. Bicester Sub Aqua Club about 100 dives. Your place looks a lot nicer than Stoney Cove. :smiley:

It is alot nicer than Stoney Cove, visibility 60-80ft most of the time, water temp 29 degrees C, year round diving except New years day when I give them a day off.
Check out the website www.divehightide.com theres an online reservations page and dive package prices.
HGV drivers discount upon presentation of Class 1.
GS

Do you get a meal voucher with the parking ticket?

GS OVERLAND:
Hi all
I just wanted to share these pics with you, so that you could see how difficult retirement could be…

I have been told you are an old Middle East hand (which makes me envious), but from the looks of things, you brought back more than a drum of oil. I asked klunk-■■■■■■■ if they paid him in Kruggerands. You?