Scania Model ??

Hi all
Can anyone pls identify the model of this truck for me :blush:
I bought it late summer,mainly because of the 380hp ( was told its been chipped too 440/450hp) & the body, “tanker”

Badge on the lower grill says 114C…what does this mean ?
plating certificate says SCANIA /P6x4
log book is empty where it states model/type
year of reg 2001

I bow to the font of all knowledge…you lot :sunglasses:
thanks

I’m not a scania expert but how about

Scania 4 series 11 litre engine P Cab ( one of the smaller cabs) 6 wheel double drive , don’t know what the C means :wink:

is it an artic or a rigid ?

Hi Denis thx for reply

That makes sence, 11 litre engine
and its a rigid

the C means construction chassis.

Hi Jonmea

I was away on another site looking at Kelsa euro bars, :blush:
:bulb: c= construction
rushed back…you beat me to it :frowning:

what it all means is that you have bought an over-rated pile of ■■■ back breaking knee knackerer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
what it all means is that you have bought an over-rated pile of ■■■ back breaking knee knackerer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me thinks he doth protest too much ! Odds on your next one’s a V8 Rob !!! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Goaty:

shuttlespanker:

Me thinks he doth protest too much ! Odds on your next one’s a V8 Bob !!! :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

i didn’t think DAF did a V8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mind you, my next truck will be something with a completely flat floor i think :wink:

You want an actros megaspace like me then rob.
Breedy.