Scania Leather Interior wanted

Can anyone recomend some one for GOOD not cheap leather interior,mats,door panels etc.I know of Truckinsmart but also read and heard the bad things not that i have used them,Whiterig and S D interiors,is there and more worth using,my mate has full interior from a lad called Simon from northeast,SS interiors i think,its the best ive seen other than full cab refits but unfortunately he no longer does it anymore. I get a new R620 next month :smiley: so need all new interior as its the new version,but want really good fit,and quite thick leather as the ones i have now are bit thin,thanks

A company called Transcal from Livingston used to do some top notch leather re trims on a lot of customised cars, the ones i saw looked perfect with thick leather and chunky stitching. Think they were about a grand to re trim a small hatchback though.

Didnt realise the new 620’s were new shape one’s, you’l have to strip your gear off that one. Try www.marlen-truck.de there stuff is awesome quality, also spatz dont seem to list interior stuff on there site but thats where our stuff comes from.

TONY530I:
Didnt realise the new 620’s were new shape one’s, you’l have to strip your gear off that one. Try marlen-truck.de there stuff is awesome quality, also spatz dont seem to list interior stuff on there site but thats where our stuff comes from.

The exhaust is off,but everything else is staying on it tony,it`s been sold as is and the gaffer is putting it on the new one,plus i want to do the new one a bit different,got a dutch headboard,stainless visor etc to go on this new one hey,will try that web,ta

Does the company pay for it or do you?
Don’t forget to put some pics up :wink: :smiley:

removalboy:

Abit of both,comes with all the bars and lights on paid for by the gaffer,top,bottom,side bars,lights up back of cab etc,I usually sort the interior,plus owt else i want outside,but i have a good starting point hey :grimacing:

scaniamad:

removalboy:

Abit of both,comes with all the bars and lights on paid for by the gaffer,top,bottom,side bars,lights up back of cab etc,I usually sort the interior,plus owt else i want outside,but i have a good starting point hey :grimacing:

:wink: :sunglasses:

:smiley: Ask Mr V :wink: It looks like he has gone into the upholstery Game :smiley: :wink:
With excellant skill :wink:

Globbys the man to ask with his superb volvo he did.
Sure he will know some people etc or give you tips to have a crack at it your self like Mr V is doing.
:smiley:

www.adno.be ,also coles from banbury do custom interiors and in holland theres a firm called special interior which have a website aswell

I dont think simon’s wife who you mentioned in the the first post is still making interior bits and pieces…i still see him from time to time so i will ask the question next time i see him.

If you would,what it is is my mate has full interior from Simon,and I mean full,but he also gets a new scania which is opticruise,and his engine cover is for manual,he needs a new engine cover but wants to keep all the rest and wants just engine cover same as rest,so if you could ask,or get his number cus his old number doesn’t work anymore,ta