Scania in Serbia

Waiting to clear customs Krusevac Serbia

NOT bad for a scania, how long did it take to clear customs,

Think it was about two hours then 4 hours to unload 6 ton then 2 hours to re plumb and get the carnet back for Bulgaria, put some more up later, Truck was another drivers, but he was on holiday and as i didn’t have a cemt book for mine i had to use his, did the last trip in my renault as now have all the papers for it.
sdj

Road upto Bulgarian border, tunnels ok but you have to watch you dont catch the trailer on the sides of the tunnel as there is not much room if anything coming the other way.

Waiting to clear at central customs Sofia Bulgaria.

Road running to Ruse on the Bulgarian Romanian border.

Entering Romania at Giurgiu

Few more

TIR route round Pitesti Romania, average speed about 15kmh or you shake your fillings out of your teeth.

Second collection Buzau Romania, loading wine.

Seal they put on to get me to customs, bit of card and melted tar, did the job tho

An some more

Not a truck you see around very much now, was loading at the same place as i was unloading Pirdop in Bulgaria, a couple of weeks ago

The truck i normaly drive coming into Trjavna Bulgaria

Arrived on thursday at 1400 but couldn’t load untill the friday, so after a quick
drive into town for a look round did some shopping for dinner.

With thanx to convoy for pointing me in the right direction to upload some pics on here, cheers

COOL!!! it is super pictures!!! Enjoying to see eastern european trip pics!

did u see lots of betz around in bulgaria ? :unamused: :smiley:

Cheers Ben

Hi Ben, yes quite a lot of betz trucks around, even see one of the very early trailers he had with white tilt with blue name on side two axle trailer not three, not seen one of them since the 80’s, shame i didnt get a picture of it for you
sdj

Very good pics Biggles :smiley:

Excellent photos Biggles, keep them coming. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Biggles excellent photos ,but and only a little but how about a longer
post and when please please put it in the euro site, THANKS a lot,

ONCE again thanks for the pictures and info,

Some good pictures there Biggles, even parts of it I recognise. although I didnt get them all because of primitive dial up :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep them coming,

brit pete:
Biggles excellent photos ,but and only a little but how about a longer
post and when please please put it in the euro site, THANKS a lot,

ONCE again thanks for the pictures and info,

Will do, got some more of the other trip i did, will put em over on the euro site tomorrow.
sdj

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MATE;

Great pic`s
Please keep em coming

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Well done mate,I was beginning to think you’d gone to another universe.
I’ve got a pic of my old 112 Archer Scania in that TIR park in Sofia,though it looks as though the tree’s have grown a bit since I was there!

But what,oh!what have you got in that frying pan■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Looks like a bit of roadkill :wink:

You should have a word with Coffeeholic,he’s got a few recipes :smiley: