Scania DC9 oil change intervals advice reqd?

Hi Im new here and have some questions regarding Scanias mighty powerful 5 pot engine :grimacing:
1, does anyone know the std oil change interval? this is for general trunking work.
2, is the spinner cleaned each oil change?

Im asking as trying to get info from higher up the food chain is like getting blood from a stone!
At present we are oil changing @ 60k way to early in my opinion, the Dafs are 100k.
We have noticed the oil filter once removed and sat in the drainer for 1/2 an hour or so starts to turn back to its as new colour, the fuel filters when removed are spotless with the top 1/3 rd literally brand new and the oil spinner has no more than 2mm thickness of sludge inside it.

I can remember doing the old 93 and 113 model 6 pots years ago and the spinners were always thick with sludge, but it was so long ago I cant remember how long between oil changes!

If no one knows the 5 pot intervals I would still be interested in the 6 and 8 pot as theres bound to be some similiarities.

Thank you

100,000km oil change, clean the spinner,check the breather and change the fuel filters.
200,000 blow out the air filter.
400,000 change the air filter and change coolant and air drier canister,clean intercooler and radiator vanes.

Bking:
100,000km oil change, clean the spinner,check the breather and change the fuel filters.
200,000 blow out the air filter.
400,000 change the air filter and change coolant and air drier canister,clean intercooler and radiator vanes.

Thank you, we are having a pow wow this week and Im going to see if we can up the oil change to 100k to match all the other kit with spinners etc.

We do all the other filters annually incl air filter/dryer and whatever else a scania has? we are mainly daf at the minute so are learning on the scanias, they seem to ike a visit to the dealers a lot so much so theres always 2 or 3 against the fence to go down the road for ecu updates/lane departure failure/braking system failure and loads of other failures I cant remember :grimacing:

Might sound silly but what do we need to check on the breather?

Actually got down scania dealer this morning, it seems 60k for engine oil is correct.

Guy told me 60k oil and filters, next 60k (120k) add the spinner as well and gearbox/diff filters and air filter, trans oils every 340k, 85/140 in the diff talk about old school!

Update as we run higher spec oil than scania say you need we may be able to push 100k changes.