Scania dash table

Hi
I am currently looking for a scania dash table, I have an R series 66 plate.

Does anyone have a spare one or one hiding in the back of their garage■■?

Happy to pay a few quid for one, pls drop me a Msg back

Thanks very much

Hi I have a friend who as a Scania table , if you have a contact number I could get him to get in touch if he has still got it.
From Frank.

Think there could be quite a few available soon, as it seems DVSA are issuing fines for anyone blocking their windscreens, not sure if tables are on their hit list though.

Hi I have past your number on about the table which he still has,he will give you a call.

truckyboy:
Think there could be quite a few available soon, as it seems DVSA are issuing fines for anyone blocking their windscreens, not sure if tables are on their hit list though.

Yes they are

This thread is a disgrace. Putting tables on dashboards kills folk.

I’m reporting this to the police.

malcolmgbell:

truckyboy:

Yes they are

And what would you know? Weren’t bothered about it in Newhaven, Stafford, Lichfield, Dunkirk or on the A34 within recent times depends entirely on who stops you and your attitude, only once in 10 years has anyone metioned the dash table and that was because there was a big cheese in the weighbridge the wheel tapper was polite about it and said “I know you’ll put it back 10 minutes down the road so no biggy”

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

truckyboy:

Yes they are

And what would you know? Weren’t bothered about it in Newhaven, Stafford, Lichfield, Dunkirk or on the A34 within recent times depends entirely on who stops you and your attitude, only once in 10 years has anyone metioned the dash table and that was because there was a big cheese in the weighbridge the wheel tapper was polite about it and said “I know you’ll put it back 10 minutes down the road so no biggy”

Keep calm, don’t get your knickers in a twist. My advise to anyone wanting to get a table is some of the DVSA are absolute bellends and will pick you up on it and others won’t.

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

truckyboy:

Yes they are

If any one should no it will be you,by the amount of times you say you have been stopped, that’s scary, you must have a big sign on the front of you motor saying HERE COMES ■■■■ ED

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

truckyboy:

Yes they are

If any one should no it will be you,by the amount of times you say you have been stopped, that’s scary, you must have a big sign on the front of you motor saying HERE COMES ■■■■ ED

Or he drives an Irish motor, ■■■■ ED :unamused:

We’re targets for getting tugged.

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

truckyboy:

Yes they are

LOL angry man yes 20 odd stops in various countries over the last 3 years and not one penny or euro handed over so am I still a ■■■■ ed? or just someone doing his job and gets targeted for where his vehicle is registered overall about 40 odd hours spent in checkpoints perhaps those 40 odd hours could have been better spent by the authorities but at least when they’re pulling me you’re being left alone you should thank me for that

Mazzer2:
LOL angry man yes 20 odd stops in various countries over the last 3 years and not one penny or euro handed over so am I still a ■■■■ ed? or just someone doing his job and gets targeted for where his vehicle is registered overall about 40 odd hours spent in checkpoints perhaps those 40 odd hours could have been better spent by the authorities but at least when they’re pulling me you’re being left alone you should thank me for that

Formerly Mazzer

Mazzer2

They dont pull me,they no I’m squeaky clean, some evan wave

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

Formerly Mazzer

Mazzer2

Bully for you but that reiterates the point I was making if you have no dealings with DVSA then you’re unlikely to know whether dash tables are allowed or not, generally the less dealings a driver has with DVSA the greater the likelihood of him filling other drivers heads with crap about them, perhaps you are the Culina driver who tried telling me with a straight face that he used the 3rd lane of the M74 to go round a DVSA car past Beattock and that there were no comebacks because Culina are on a green light.

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

Formerly Mazzer

Mazzer2

Bully for you but that reiterates the point I was making if you have no dealings with DVSA then you’re unlikely to know whether dash tables are allowed or not, generally the less dealings a driver has with DVSA the greater the likelihood of him filling other drivers heads with crap about them, perhaps you are the Culina driver who tried telling me with a straight face that he used the 3rd lane of the M74 to go round a DVSA car past Beattock and that there were no comebacks because Culina are on a green light.

o please give me more credit than that there was 2 vosa cars hogging the middle lane

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

Formerly Mazzer

Mazzer2

o please give me more credit than that there was 2 vosa cars hogging the middle lane

Lol fair one don’t think this fellas bull could have stretched to two cars, and then 5 minutes later showing photos of himself creaming into the crash barrier on the M6 in the roadworks around J18 a real gem of a driver, legend in his own lunch time

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

malcolmgbell:

Mazzer2:

Formerly Mazzer

Mazzer2

Lol fair one don’t think this fellas bull could have stretched to two cars, and then 5 minutes later showing photos of himself creaming into the crash barrier on the M6 in the roadworks around J18 a real gem of a driver, legend in his own lunch time

I find it hard to believe a Culina wagon can overtake anything #plobber

toonsy:
I find it hard to believe a Culina wagon can overtake anything #plobber

Lol aye that point ust confirmed that he was talking out of his arse :smiley: :smiley:

I did some limping yesterday and drove a Scania with dash table. Have to say it does blocks the view in the near side corner and I’m not a short arse. After a trip onto the weighbridge I put the table on the bunk cos thought I end up hitting something and end up being a proper agency driver :blush: