Scania airline connector

Apologies if it’s been posted b4 but I bought an airline to connect to the Schrader valve just under the handbrake on Scanias for cleaning out my cab, said it came with all accessories and it didn’t at all.

Can’t seem to find anywhere that sells the screw on attachment to the schrader valve and not sure I’m searching the right thing. Anyone know what I need to search for it or a link (if you aren’t allowed to post links here if it breaks rules then just a description of what I need to search as it’s been driving me mad now going through bay and woogle and wamazon endlessly but not entirely sure which is the right one. The only one I found was a full airline system for a tenner but it was £50 P&p so I kind of passed on that!!! It’s been doing my head in for days now!

Cheers!

truckstuff.co.uk/products/air-d … M5EALw_wcB

With all accessories and didnt then take it back,and exchange it or a refund.I had an airline previously for a Scania it didnt need any accessories it fitted straight onto the valve just like you do with a car tyre valve

Somewhere like a Pirtek is often a decent place for bits like thus.

Cheers guys, wasn’t sure which one was the right one was able to match one on flea bay that comes by Tuesday! Appreciate the replies. I’ll let you know how I get on with it! My vacuum cleaner just wasn’t managing to get to all
The places!!