Scania accessories

I’ve looked for this but can’t find it , my mate showed me a picture of what looked like a cantilever type shelf in the n/s locker with a bowl on it , it looked a bit more than your normal driver bodge job , he said it was also supplied with hose etc & was actually a shower
I laughed but he said at his depot , esl Sherburn there is 5 x 22 plate scanias with this arrangement fitted , he’s saying it’s a Scania accessory, not a latch up by company / driver etc
I can’t believe it is what he says , the picture was just of the side locker with as I say what looks like a cantilever shelf / bowl ,
It’s a strange one , I can’t see it being right , I can’t honestly see the company paying for it , unless it’s something scania are trialing , but it just looked too good for a driver to fit it , and he’s on about there’s 5 off these 22 plates with this arrangements fitted ,
I believe it’s some kind of elaborate hoax , but if someone can post a link to scania accessories I’d like to have a look through it to see if this is / isn’t genuine

Was the picture first published on April 1, perchance?

That system has been around for many years,it was used on u-boats, its been used for decades in caravan/motor home bathrooms, and many works vans/AA/RAC vans have one in the back for the driver to wash his hands.

It’s like leisure batteries and a split charger, it would cost less than £300 to fit, but will they? Will they ■■■■. The drivers comfort/health/hygiene is always an afterthought.

The only Scania accessories I’ve seen are a nice frilly pelmet that covers half the windscreen and a nice illuminated “your never late in a v8” sign :laughing:

The best Scania accessory has got to be a big box of matches :smiley:

How about a steering wheel knob :sunglasses:

Suedehead:
How about a steering wheel knob :sunglasses:

Isn’t that called the driver?