Scania 3 Series

Hi
I am new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone can help.
I have a Scania Series 3 93M 220.
There are a few switches that I don’t actually know what they do and I was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

Sure the max/set is a speed limiter or cruise control…unsure of other one though

Max/set is indeed a speed limiter, build up to a certain speed (30 if in town etc) push it to ‘set’ and that’s ya set limit…max position just lets it go to limiter speed. I think it needs resetting every time the ignition is killed. As for the other switch, no idea!

:wink: Any wires hanging down from the dash :sunglasses:

Steve-o:

Its the 4th fuse from the right, the ■■■ lighter…so I got told many years ago by a friend of a friend :wink:

Edit…unless you’re talking about where a CB has been removed before the OP took charge of the truck :smiley:

Adamwyllie:
Hi
I am new to this forum and was just wondering if anyone can help.
I have a Scania Series 3 93M 220.
There are a few switches that I don’t actually know what they do and I was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

Picture below, the two gear wheels on yellow background is power take off. P.t.o. for tipper, hiab, ro.ro box etc.

Actrosman:

Steve-o:

Its the 4th fuse from the right, the ■■■ lighter…so I got told many years ago by a friend of a friend :wink:

Edit…unless you’re talking about where a CB has been removed before the OP took charge of the truck :smiley:

Couldn’t possibly say, but I plugged a cheap fridge into the lighter socket once which blew the fuse and didn’t seem to do many miles between Calais and Frankfürt.

I also noticed that if a trailer popped the trailer abs fuse, a 3 series would go alot quicker…