Scania 164 580 drivers handbook - where?

Hi,
Looks like I will be driving a Scania 164 - 580 next week, anyone any idea where I can download/view a drivers handbook for this motor. Would be nice to know what the switches did before getting there - trying not to look like a fool…

Ta!

no got a clue where you can down load a hand book! but all the switch’s have nice pretty pictures on them so even the stupid can work out what they do, and i am not implying that you are stupid :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Surely, the switches would do the same as they do in a 124 420, or am I missing something here? :confused:

Or did you post the make and model of the truck in question trying to get the sympathy vote from us by advertising the fact that you only have a small ■■■■■? :blush: :laughing:

Why not ask someone who has driven it before ?

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.669227,-1.286412

shuttlespanker:
Surely, the switches would do the same as they do in a 124 420, or am I missing something here? :confused:

Or did you post the make and model of the truck in question trying to get the sympathy vote from us by advertising the fact that you only have a small ■■■■■? :blush: :laughing:

What startling wit!, must be the Oscar Wilde of Trucknet.

Having not driven one before I was trying to prepare myself in advance so as not to look a wally when getting into aforesaid vehicle for the first time. :unamused: :unamused:

Dont forget the Vaseline or youll have blisters by Monday :laughing:

mkb600:
What startling wit!, must be the Oscar Wilde of Trucknet.

Having not driven one before I was trying to prepare myself in advance so as not to look a wally when getting into aforesaid vehicle for the first time. :unamused: :unamused:

I can see no shame in admitting that you haven’t driven one before and even less in consulting the handbook, if there is one, in the cab.
If there isn’t one, I feel sure that there will be no shortage of volunteers to tell you how it works.
I also wonder if I would be reading this thread if you were about to drive a 320 day cab Scania :smiley:

Regards,
Nick.

shuttlespanker:

Or it could be the jelousy of those what carnt afford such luxury of the might V8 scania :grimacing: :grimacing: and try to say to others what can :open_mouth: “” yer right oh"" they have a small ■■■■■, theres one thing small or not " not that ur lass complained at newark :grimacing: :grimacing: you wouldnt want it as a wart on end of that nose of yours lord ov leicester :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: you long pocket and short arm leader of tight gits :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

there will be a steering wheel in front of you,an ignition switch underneath that on the right and a gear stick by your left mitt,pedals in the usual place(near your feet),start-gear-gas- steer,simple!,as i’ve said before,it aint the space shuttle :unamused: :laughing: