Scania 143 diesel leak?

Hello, im new on here,
I hope it’s the correct section for my post
Would appreciate any help,
We have a 95 143 for 12 years, never let us down always pulled like a train,
But front rocker cover filling up with diesel in centre of ‘v’.
Got injector tested and no leaks, changed injector seals and copper washers still happening
It also drops power under heavy pull on hills doesn’t hold the revs the two probably related if fuel pressure drops but thought I’d mention !

Just get an air line and blow the center of the V out then get it reving, I would think you would the fine the leak.

In the past I have come across the round flat looking thing behind the pump leaks cant rember it name? this is what you un-do to bleed the fuel but cos its its difficult the get a spanner on them, people can use a screew drive blade and knock it round to un-do it. Then it puts like chizel marks in it and over time it will leak…

Cheers Welly

ye think prob the banjo screw gd luck m8 she will fly once more im sure

We did that with airline and reved it and diesel appears, it’s hard to see were it appears from though because of the shape of cover , that’s why we replaced seals and washers thought might be an obvious fix, actually did, but returned home after day work and could feel diesel with my finger through the front!

Ill have to look again and maybe replace banjo bolt try eliminate the small things,
Thanks for replies, ill post a result if it gets solved!
:bulb: