Scania 141 LAT 904V

Does anyone know what happened to this old Scania. I borrowed the picture from John Holey’s Scania website, hope he dosent mind. I think the picture dates from around 2005 but i might be wrong. Is it still there or has it been saved?

lat904v.jpg

I think you mean John Scholey from Hutton Cranswick :stuck_out_tongue:

He had a big yank on Geest and now he exhibits old farm tractors

woodcutter:
Does anyone know what happened to this old Scania. I borrowed the picture from John Holey’s Scania website, hope he dosent mind. I think the picture dates from around 2005 but i might be wrong. Is it still there or has it been saved?

Wow, very sad picture that, I bet that was one smart looking truck when it was on the road, hope someone has saved it!!

jimbotruck:

woodcutter:

Wow, very sad picture that, I bet that was one smart looking truck when it was on the road, hope someone has saved it!!

If Scholey is the typical farmer they would sooner let stuff rot then think anyone was going to get a bargain. :frowning:

Hi,heres a shot of LAT904V in better times and from a recogniseable company…not my photography I hasten to add.Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

So this on the back of a low loader about 3 years ago in Hull, think it was last worked by D hodge of Beverley, Hope its been restored somewhere because it looked in a bad way :frowning:

woodcutter:

hi all,
i suspect,this one has either become parts for another restoration or frag.heading for pakistan or china,long before any of that she once looked like this :sunglasses: .

No it is definately Jon Holey. He owns a 142 and 143 painted in dark blue and red and used to have a website devoted to Scanias.

It is Jon Holey on this web site

freewebs.com/jons142scania/

If you google LAT 904V it comes to this picture with a note scrapped last year.

freewebs.com/jons142scania/a … id=1211660

woodcutter:
No it is definately Jon Holey. He owns a 142 and 143 painted in dark blue and red and used to have a website devoted to Scanias.

My apologies. I thought you had just read the faded paintwork wrongly, although you can see a resemblance