Scania 140 / 141

ISHIFT5:
Two pics of the same truck and same owner just different paint. I believe she was new to sayers transport.

The first photo shows a refurb when its app 9 years old and after a spell with an owner driver repainted in the early nineties.

A classic 141 right headboard right sunvisor right diesel tanks 3 straps

Unterflur:

ERF MAN:
…Jorg thought he had died and gone to heaven when he had his 141 under that astran trailer…

Hi Doug!

It was something like that,…nearly. :smiley:
Unfortunately i couldn’t move it for more pictures because of the different air-couplings.
Thanks for the Pictures anyway!

I attached another chilean LBS 141 which is for sale.

Hello everyone. Sorry to bump your forum but I need to contact Jorg but he’s not getting my PMs. Good thread by the way.

Hello agin Jorg, good to here from you, we hoped you were coming over again and the more the merrier, you are always welcome in our yard. Hopefully the weather will be better this year and we can camp down by the lake. I think the show is the 13th and 14th of September so we’ll see you on the 12th.

Regards Doug

Before Trevor Stark had this it was on different plates SFH710W it belonged to me, Biddy.

Nice drawing !

Here’s lagan transports 141 one of the middle east lorries

way up north, finlad -norway

Mackenzie & Maclennan, Gairloch, Wester Ross, Northern Scotland ran this machine between 1990 and 1994.

Sorry, i hope A9 Truck Photos doesn’t mind me uploading his picture but i remember this truck when i was a kid as i was brought up in the same village.

:slight_smile: long time since last,cheers benkku

S J Selfes 140 in the highway east london,ex Grangewood owner drivers lorry.

Can anybody tell me which wheelbases were available for the LBS 111/141 Scania?

Regards!
Jörg

What’s your plan, man

Are you going to convert your 4x2 to 6x2? If so your are in for a 3.4 meters! Thats what my dad had on one of his units.
Later one he had if my memory is right pn his drawbar he had 4.2 and 4.6 meter.

Reg Danne

Hey Jorg, if dirty dan has guessed right my it have some 140 tag axle chassis. You could take one home when you come to gaydon

Hi Dan!

I’m just thinking about things… :smiley:
So you say that the LBS with a wheelbase of 3.4m was common?
Thanks for that!

@ERF MAN: Sended you a PN.

Regards!
Jörg

I know the Scandinavian spec 6x2 chassis (LBS) was a 3.4m wheelbase.

newmercman:
I know the Scandinavian spec 6x2 chassis (LBS) was a 3.4m wheelbase.

That’s the information i need and it confirms what Dan said!

Herer another LBS.
Guess from where it is… :smiley:

Italy?

Chile