sayings

sayings on vehicles, some are ridiculous,following a euro driver the other day with LOGISTICS FOR A BETTER WORLD,van from a water company,LETS SOLVE WATER,what is there to solve,they filter it and purify it getting all the nasties out and you drink it or use it for other things,whats to solve,

Barnes Fencing, have got “Best Erections Around” on the side of their HIAB delivery truck.

Car wash near Drumchapel used to have a sign on the roundabout said “best ■■■■■■■ in glasgow”

Maybe the water company had a tenuous sense of humour, and the letters DIS should be added accordingly! :open_mouth:
Just a guess…

Foreign firm that is called Fockers, the big green machines logo is delivering sustainable solutions.The big yellow machines logo says you are following the best and they only work with particular customers .

not forgetting the sign on a furniture manufacturing company vehicle: Sofa King Good… :smiley:

Not a saying, but on the cab doors of Wrens, suppliers of kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms is the lower half of a person sat on the loo, the upper part of the picture is made up of the driver himself through the door glass. Who would have thought that an image of the driver having a number 2 would be good for business!

In a Gatehouse in Coventry
No one sees what i do till i dont do it anymore

On a drain cleaning van “No stools left in this van overnight”

Who do you drive for ? Fockers, oh dear, I have heard they are a bunch of Fockers to work for.

truckyboy:
not forgetting the sign on a furniture manufacturing company vehicle: Sofa King Good… :smiley:

That’s in Northampton, and it’s “Where the prices are Sofa King low!” :slight_smile:

Grafitti in Bridgewater services “all caravaners should be gassed and their children sold into slavery”

mike68:
Grafitti in Bridgewater services “all caravaners should be gassed and their children sold into slavery”

Fantastic! :laughing:

That actually made me laugh out loud!

:laughing: :laughing:

A.

toby1234abc:
Who do you drive for ? Fockers, oh dear, I have heard they are a bunch of Fockers to work for.

Like the old one
“My husbands a stoker. He works for Cunard". "Oh, my husbands a miner, he works quite hard too”.

The-Snowman:
Car wash near Drumchapel used to have a sign on the roundabout said “best ■■■■■■■ in glasgow”

A5 near Tesco Hinckley, £5 ■■■■■■■

saw a sticker on the back of a transit the other day that said “The only tools left in this van overnight are the driver and his mate”

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It’s not just the Logistics lot with the daft sayings. How the ■■■■ can you have a turbocharged razor blade?