Say a prayer

We had some really bad news the other day about one of our driver’s.Big stevie ( as he’s known) was rushed to hospital after collapsing at home on Wednesday morning.He has been off work for a few week’s now and it was discovered that both his kidney’s had failed.We knew he was ill but didn’t realise how bad it really was.His bladder is knackered and this had caused the kidney’s to fail.The consultant told him that if he hadn’t been brought to hospital then he would not have seen Thursday morning :open_mouth: I went to see the big man last night and although he was sitting up on the chair he was really devastated( as you can imagine)I did not know what to expect when i arrived,as you do in these situation’s you alway’s imagine the worst.But when i saw that he was sitting up it made me feel a little better.He will be in the Adult critical ward for 4-5 week’s,then provided he is well enough he will be moved on to a ward.He need’s to come to term’s that this has happened and once he does that then he can start focusing on the future.He was saying because his bladder was completly gone that he has no chance of a transplant as the same thing would just happen all over again.So i said his best bet is to take it a day at a time.It hurt’s to see a good man in that state but i know Stevie he will make the most of a bad situation,as he enjoy’s life and is one hell of a gentleman.I will let you’s all know over the next few week’s and month’s on his progress.

wish him well from yours truly

Sorry to here that KK same as neil just wish him well.

SORRY ,to hear about your friend jim please wish him well from us all here
on trucknet uk,

Wish him all the best mate tell him froma fellow Scot at least he can look forward to England doing bugger all in the world cup, we wont be there so we have to support anyone Englands playing…

Dont mean to be political but i,m sure it will bring a smile to a fellow Scotsmans face when he hears it.

sorry for your mate jim take him a bunch of grapes from me and my family.

Thank’s for your kind word’s.Knowing Steve he will shed a few tear’s if i tell him all you guy’s wish him well.He might be a big lad and hard on the outside,but inside he’s a big softy. :wink:

and dont you eat any :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

jessicas dad:
and dont you eat any :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I have to test them just incase they might be off.Don’t want to cause the big man any harm. :laughing: :laughing:

tell him to have a break have a *** *** :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Add my best wishes to the others Kitkat!