Saw this the other day...

looks good,but is that windscreen view legal ?

i would say yes it is legal the bottom bit you cant see anyway because of the dash and the top looks just like the sunvisor

I prefer his old blue scania which is called King of cool and has artwork featuring Steve Mcqueen and is now owned by a lad i know called johnny simmons from mountsorrel.
Breedy

We had this yellow truck in our workshop last week for a couple of jobs to be done, It had been sold by the local second hand truck dealer near us and just having a couple of jobs done,

To put it bluntly its awful !!! and very very yellow, From a working on it point of view all that catwalk [zb] is a nightmare,

The interior makes me feel sick the dash is painted light brown and blue/purple accents !!

The sunvisor is very noticeable when sat inside it and me being tall have to duck down to see the road in front, Also it is a MOT failiure because of the wiper sweep, Standard trucks have a clear lower section to get aorund this but painted ones and stainless ones are a fail !!!

That stupid grille on the bottom of the windscreen is also very visable from the drivers seat and very off putting,

And who ever bought it better pray that the drive axle airbag does not fail out on the road because you aint getting in anywhere to change that without remving some very large parts for the truck to get in,

People that do this to trucks never think about the what ifs! There is no access to get into any of the parts of the truck on the side of the road at all, I would imagine a tyre fitter would have fun getting a jack under the back axle too !!!

There is customising a truck and making it look kind of OK and then there is this which is way too OTT !!!

I quite agree with the general sentiments here, but at least it got a response!!!

here’s the interior by the way!

I’m sorry that is absolutely awful…with all the money obviously spent you would think that a better job could have been done inside…in my opinion

It can’t be doing to well because it’s for sale in this weeks commercial motor.
Breedy

Trubrit:
I’m sorry that is absolutely awful…with all the money obviously spent you would think that a better job could have been done inside…in my opinion

I’ll agree with you there. The standard factory dash looks a million times better than that.

Wtf is that interior about and why is that bull bar across the screen? :unamused: He obviously never goes into any tight spots with it. :unamused: :unamused: :smiley:

All its missing is a DHL sticker on the side !!

I dont think anyone could pay me enough to drive that …er…yellow thing!!! :confused: :confused:

Here is the blue one seen about eighteen months ago.

Ican tidy up some loose ends here. The yellow peril was orinally ex roadways W695BOA. 4 Wheeled 530 purchased by Jamie Green late 2005. It was stretched and a mini wheel midlift grafted on. Sideskirts, catwalk, leather retrim and wall lockers all fitted by someone down south. Later chipped to 630. Many other extras, sound system, wide screen tv, various lights. Below is the old girls last show in jamies possesion

Shortly after this he shipped off to canada. Any queries i’d happily try to answer

looks a million times better when jamie had it :smiley:

The yellow peril was spotted this morning in stoke on trent, not sure who owns it now or if they paid the 38k asking price

mike t:
Here is the blue one seen about eighteen months ago.

This blue scania is for sale in the truck trader mag and there is a few piccys of it on the truck trader website…but it doesn’t look like that now,whoever owns it has stripped most of chrome/brightwork off it … :frowning:

this is a pic off the truck trader

If you compare the blue and yellow trucks you’ll notice the bright work was mixed and matched between the 2

Probably stripped most of the brightwork off the blue one for the yellow one…seems a shame though as the blue one looks a nice truck…does anybody know any history about the blue one…i know it is for sale for £20,500.