Saw this in boulogne yesterday

Saw this old 1 in boulogne yesterday still working with a load of fish. Not my pic but found it on flickr from the same day.

Nice.

Jeff…

Irish plates ■■

Tidy rig. Anything to do with Buzzer?

David

David Miller:
Tidy rig. Anything to do with Buzzer?

David

Sadly not but would like to own it, cheers Buzzer.

Lovely truck and trailer,600 views and nobody knows who it belongs to,there is the adress f/ns of trailer but cant make it out :unamused: :unamused:

I’d gladly swap my 63 plate FH XL for that!

Hey, Hopefully still one without elctronic fuel pump, because the 123E engine wasn’t any more that.
I should say everything built after '88 is rubish, but not I’m only old fasioned.

Cheers Eric,

Cant understand its had nearly 1000 views and none the wiser whos the truck is ,i think thats a old photo and its not the one what was seen,just a nice volvo that looks the same,its a irish fridge at the end of the day ,them irish know their yokes : :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

Its deffo still on the road,i saw it back end of last week,did a double take as it looked so different to the usual stuff.also looked very clean and tidy,a credit to the owner.

vwvanman0:
Its deffo still on the road,i saw it back end of last week,did a double take as it looked so different to the usual stuff.also looked very clean and tidy,a credit to the owner.

Thats me proved wrong then ,im suprised nobody knows anything about it ,it must get a lot of attention :unamused: :unamused:

If you type “f12 lady of the lake” into flickr there is a pic of it on a truck run in Ireland in 2013

vwvanman0:
If you type “f12 lady of the lake” into flickr there is a pic of it on a truck run in Ireland in 2013

Got it m8 ,thank you ,some of the other units are stonkers aswell :laughing: :laughing:

Hey to all, you have right it’s it or a sister of it. But nice to see people looking at them, here they hate mostly lorries.

Cheers Eric,