Saw something different on Friday

Wasn’t able to take a pic of this but saw a Eddie Stobart liveried 7.5/12 tonner heading North on the M6 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

It was a Merc Atego sleeper cab with a dryfreight box body with a taillift and looked brand new, could smell the paint in the southbound lane :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

So have they started running some smaller motors :question: and if they are does anyone know where they are based :question: :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

I saw an Eddie Stobart liveried coach, a month or so ago, southbound on the M6 between junctions 16 and 15. I was doing some work for Stobart Chilled. It was dark and he was overtaking me. He flashed his lights and tooted his horn whilst he was overtaking me. I was about to give him the two finger salute when I saw ‘Stobart’ painted all over it…

Bob

Rumours abound around our way that Stobbie is after getting into quarry work now as well. Specifically a sand quarry.

Saw one on sunday when i was heading towards haydock truck show, then there was one at the show, but never seen one before

They run a 7.5t Atego horsebox. Saw it on the M40 the other week. They also run a beast of a Scania horsebox, looks quality. They are both used for the polo team.

He flashed his lights and tooted his horn whilst he was overtaking me. I was about to give him the two finger salute when I saw ‘Stobart’ painted all over it…

Bob
[/quote]
Why :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused: :confused:

britladinspain:
He flashed his lights and tooted his horn whilst he was overtaking me. I was about to give him the two finger salute when I saw ‘Stobart’ painted all over it…

Bob

[/quote]
Probably because he can go faster than a truck, Ive been tempted to do that a few times - yes Im easily bored :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

britladinspain:

Bob

Probably because he can go faster than a truck, Ive been tempted to do that a few times - yes Im easily bored :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
Damm coaches :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

britladinspain:

Bob

[/quote]
Since when were recovery trucks allowed to run without a limiter then■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

britladinspain:
Damm coaches :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah I know, pain in the arse aint they :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:
Since when were recovery trucks allowed to run without a limiter then■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mines asking for trouble - its a Plaxton bodied Iveco… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Im not really looking forward to taking it to ■■■■■■■ tomorrow, it might not have enough grunt to get up hills with luggage :open_mouth:

Thats my one, the mirror casing wasnt done by me as I havent driven it this week :wink:

They have all sorts these days

DAF95XF:

Ben9:

Mines asking for trouble - its a Plaxton bodied Iveco… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Im not really looking forward to taking it to ■■■■■■■ tomorrow, it might not have enough grunt to get up hills with luggage :open_mouth:

Thats my one, the mirror casing wasnt done by me as I havent driven it this week :wink:

Iveco :blush: sorry about that :laughing: :laughing:

britladinspain:

Its good on fuel though :open_mouth:
Filled it up this morning in Reading, drove to Wokingham then to ■■■■■■■ and its just used over a quarter of a tank - and thats a full load of passengers and luggage :open_mouth:

DAF95XF:

britladinspain:

Filled it up this morning in Reading, drove to Wokingham then to ■■■■■■■ and its just used over a quarter of a tank - and thats a full load of passengers and luggage :open_mouth:

Its an Iveco mate, don’t trust that guage. :laughing: it’ll run forever until a quarter tank then the needle will drop like a shot. :laughing:

Darby Flyer:

DAF95XF:

britladinspain:

Its an Iveco mate, don’t trust that guage. :laughing: it’ll run forever until a quarter tank then the needle will drop like a shot. :laughing:

Or just drop off all together :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Talking about odd Stobbies motors I spotted one of the blue ones this morning.

They also have a 7.5t tipper in blue.