Saw my first dead en M20 j9 Ashford

leaving Maidenhead services after a 45,got passed junction 9 bout 11am thursday,half mile in front of me an artic closed of two lanes,and traffic was using the out-side lane.There was a crowd of people on the bridge,just as i passed the artic,there she was dead on her back,completley cut to shreads,there were about six trucks on the hard-shoulder,a para-medic put a towel over her,i thought at first it was a truck that hit her but half mile further up caridgeway there was a dark blue estate smashed up on the embank-ment the boot open,looked like holiday gear in the back,seems like it might have been some poor driver and his familly that hit her,the police were there,couldnt see them though,must have been got out in one piece hopefully.Thanks to another of societies twisted individuals another driver and familly/passengers,have to carry a scar so deep it dont bear thinking about,an of course her familly/friends.

If it’s the same incident she “fell” of a bridge
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6949511.stm

i came off the train yesterday about 1110am and wondered why the motorway was shut east bound now i know how sad :frowning:

The self-pitying ■■■■■ should have shown some backbone and done the job herself. Relying on someone else to do it for her is a disgusting and cowardly act. My sympathies go to the estate driver and those who had to witness the remains of this sad individual.

suicide the selfish way out

Jimboy124 sent me a text on Thursday saying he had just seen a jumper on the M20. I replied asking if he was sure, as it might have been a cardigan. I know what he meant now I’ve read this. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I went into a library and asked for a book on suicide.

The librarian said; “[zb] off, you won’t bring it back.”

gardun:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i dont think that Tony Blairs memoirs has been released yet! :laughing:

chrisy boy:

Was just considering whether it was a bit unfair to you to joke when you had raised this serious thread. Glad to see you didn’t lose your sense of humour.

gardun:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lucky me, i was not caught the traffic there, i was drive on M20 northbound (londonbound) and saw three police and an ambulance van pass on other side heading to Dover, i think must be link with this accident cos saw at 11ish morning. :confused:

We dealt with a’jumper’ last sat at M1 J14.Apparently,we don’t say jumper,we sell they fell,in case it embaresses the dead person’s family.Whilst sad,why involve so many other people and cause trauma to so many.Very selfish.

extrucker:
We dealt with a’jumper’ last sat at M1 J14.Apparently,we don’t say jumper,we sell they fell,in case it embaresses the dead person’s family.Whilst sad,why involve so many other people and cause trauma to so many.Very selfish.

It might embarass the family but the worst thing to embarass them will be when they find out the life insurance is void :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be enough to put you over the edge :smiley:

chrisy boy:

I think his book would be more genocide than suicide.