Saw everything now!

Tonight i saw a massive parcel company that shall remanin nameless, artic with a double decker with PALLETS ON THE ROOF !!!

Was just about on shawfield drive )Glasgow)(next to public park/dog racing) was sitting with hazards on as he had took out a tree ! , as i passed (wish i had stopped to take pictures! ) saw him in my mirror do a U turn before going over bridge ! (to be fair it wasnt a height bridge it was a flat over water bridge)

if your on here mate your either brave or stupid ! but it wouldnt have been me !

I don’t call it Brave to bring any danger on the Road.Happens anywhy enough bad Things,even if you luck always propperly.
Don’t must explain.You see it the Road along over the Years

Lovelyperson:
I don’t call it Brave to bring any danger on the Road.Happens anywhy enough bad Things,even if you luck always propperly.

What?

considering most parcel double deckers are mostly 16 ft then he is very stupid as bridges in this country 16’ 6" unless stated otherwise. :open_mouth:

i really wish you had pictures of this.

Maybe the driver didn’t understand the concept of a double decker.

Lovelyperson:

Yes. Exactly. I what see Ray,s problem cannot Sugar is,

I suspect that its one of the mobs that have a depot in Cambuslang and he was trying to find a way onto the M74 without going under any bridges.

grousebeater

I am totally lost.

Is it that he did a runner, took out the tree or did the bridge have a restriction and he battered over it.

Lovelyperson has just sent my brain packing also

I cannot see what ray`s problem is sugar.

I am bamboozled, help.

pallets on the top. took out a tree. no pallets on the floor.

Well it was secured prety good. :laughing:

if he was wearing his high viz, then he’s excempt from prosecution.

aranger:
I am totally lost.

Is it that he did a runner, took out the tree or did the bridge have a restriction and he battered over it.

Lovelyperson has just sent my brain packing also

I cannot see what ray`s problem is sugar.

I am bamboozled, help.

He never done a runner , just was trying to figure out his way there , the bridge wasnt a height one it was a flat over water so appoligies if i gave wrong impresion , passed site today a bit of his GRP roof is still there but the (big)branch off the tree has been taken away

grousebeater:
I suspect that its one of the mobs that have a depot in Cambuslang and he was trying to find a way onto the M74 without going under any bridges.

grousebeater

CORRECT ! :smiley:

Dont remember the height of that bridge but I take it you can`t go right in a decker from their yard so its a left and go round by the dog track and then through Rutherglen centre to explain why he is going the wrong way.

The u-turn would be to go back to the yard with the keys. :laughing:

Think they double man so the co-pilot probably refused to carry on then took over driving, got back to the yard and had the night off due to his shattered nerves. :laughing:

I don`t like that dual carriageway as you come from polmadie but I have never saw any trees in the area, just as well I was not driving or it would have been me. :open_mouth: