Saviem's fan club (Part 2)

Just been looking back to the start of Saviem’s Fan Club(Part1) January 2014 and the support it kicked off with and continued during John’s time he was always very appreciative of input by others.

kevmac47
Jan 2014
Like a lot more of “his readers” I love the “Bollinger soaked ramblings” of Saviem!! His humuor, common sense and command of language is superb, It’s time for his own fan club, :smiley: :smiley:
Regars Kevmac.

oiltreader
Jan 2014
Couldn’t agree more kevmac47, I too am a big fan of his encyclopaedic knowledge of haulage, here in the UK and France, to you Saviem… bonne santé mon ami.
Oily
John was an absolute gent, on a couple of occasions he took time via PMs to wish me well and I’m sure I was not alone in receipt of such messages.

As for Saviem’s Fan Club(Part2) which is struggling with lack of photos and craic mentioned by Fergie47. Dare I say that for the benefit of those who do post the appreciation is somewhat lacking so why not hit the like button(heart) and/or the thumbsup button(plus1)
I posted regular while John was alive and for a time after. I will kick off again and see how it goes.
Oily
1957 Somua JL19 credit to Dave Fawcett for the photo.

1 Like