Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

5thwheel:
Skoda 766 IIRC

Wasn’t there supposed to be a picture of the Skoda?

Just the one, Buzzer

Some old working motors

Fergie47:
Some old working motors

I note the UK-registered Land Rover in pic 5. Thanks for posting.

Berliets.

Dipster:

Fergie47:
Some old working motors

I note the UK-registered Land Rover in pic 5. Thanks for posting.

I noticed that, but I bet he never knew he’d been snapped… :wink:

Froggy55:

5thwheel:
Skoda 766 IIRC

Wasn’t there supposed to be a picture of the Skoda?

Yes there was Froggy,but the picture was rejected,so couldn’t put it on!apologies.

David

Fergie47:
Some old working motors

Interesting batch!

On Pic 7, the first artic could be a rare Pelpel cabbed Berliet TDM, and the second must be a Saurer

Pic 8 shows two Berliet registered in the Saar Land (West Germany), which had been placed under French rule after WW II.

Cheers Froggy…

No theme, just 10 x totally random pics…

Random… this time in black and white

Page0006.png

Be ok for a runaround.

D76EF62B-8A63-407F-B833-41D11C13D3FF.jpeg

Kempston:
Be ok for a runaround.

Berliet certainly built some wonderful machines. The sign in the background says “vessels (aka ships) of the desert”. This one must certainly fit that description!

Unic P 270 in its second life with fun fair operator. Built c. 1970.

An exquisite sampling of lovely Italian trucks of different times, all beautifully preserved and restored, including the starting of a 1908 Fross-Büssing:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iulxy8z8G8o&t=8s

Unic tipper at work in the French Alps.

This lot were a big fleet. Spanish. You didn’t see a lot of those bonneted Macks in Europe.

ERF-NGC-European:
This lot were a big fleet. Spanish. You didn’t see a lot of those bonneted Macks in Europe.

They ^^^^^ were San Jose. IIRC they were based in Irun and had a depot on the Pamplona road.

ERF-NGC-European:

Bonneted Macks were quite common in France as 6x4 tippers, but indeed certainly not as tractors. Moreover, I can’t see how any driver, provided he’s not a dwarf, could sleep in such a short bunk!

nmR.jpg