Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

[zb]
anorak:

pv83:

[zb]
anorak:

Froggy55:
What make are the tractors? American, I suppose?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmon-Herrington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmon_Motor_Company

Cheers for the link Anorak, I was under the impression Marmon was still out and about…?

It is:
static.wixstatic.com/media/36a7 … 6_s_2.webp

:laughing: :laughing:

Cheers mate, seems I’m not due yet to take my place in a certain “care home”…

A few heavies…

Mixed black and white

Always liked the Maggies…drove a few on road test and to the MOT station, but never had one as a driver…

Two sad old pic’s…left to rot.

20732068088_50170648ce_b.jpg

Afternoon Dave,
Nice to see you back on the airwaves, hope Liz and yourself are ok?
Nice pics Dave as well, Cheer’s Pete

Old nostalgic pic…how it was before texting and the internet… :unamused:

pete smith:
Afternoon Dave,
Nice to see you back on the airwaves, hope Liz and yourself are ok?
Nice pics Dave as well, Cheer’s Pete

It’s raining Pete … :smiley:

Fergie47:
Two sad old pic’s…left to rot.

Fergie back with a bang! You’ve been missed.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

Fergie47:
Mixed black and white

First pic is an Unic ZU 72 T of the first half of the 1950s.

Fergie47:
A few heavies…

Nice batch of heavies Senior, cheers :wink:

fergie 47
couple of Willelmes for you

Pierre, Johnny, Paul, Whippersnaps. …many thanks for the “welcome back” I’ve not been completely away, keep looking in from time to time. …This summer went on till October got so much done in the garden that wouldn’t normally get sorted till February or March, so ahead for once.
Glad you liked the old heavies Whips. …in must be interesting to compare yesteryear
with today’s equipment. .

Chris…hope all’s well with you, hear you’ve got a Foden going on the road soon, that’ll be nice a memory for you :wink: …Thanks for the pic, haven’t seen that one before.

Thanks for the info Paul, always makes the pics more interesting. …Some motor in the 50’s eh

Pierre, Johnny, Paul, Whippersnaps. …many thanks for the “welcome back” I’ve not been completely away, keep looking in from time to time. …This summer went on till October got so much done in the garden that wouldn’t normally get sorted till February or March, so ahead for once.
Glad you liked the old heavies Whips. …in must be interesting to compare yesteryear

Chris…hope all’s well with you, hear you’ve got a Foden going on the road soon, that’ll be nice a memory for you :wink: …Thanks for the pic, haven’t seen that one before.

Thanks for the info Paul, always makes the pics more interesting. …Some motor in the 50’s eh

Cheers Dave, alls fine this side, hope alls well your side.
Photo taken on Twyford Rd just before Hockley lights I think they went to Oxfordshire somewhere.
Re Foden looks great I thought he’d put his name on it, I apreshiated him asking me what he wants to do with it(Dad would have too)

Latil 6x2 end of the 40 th with the old bonnet. Engines were Gardner licenced.

The following gearlever picture was in a magazine with the challenge of identifying the vehicle it was in. Any guesses? I’ll reveal the answer later.

mystery_gearbox.jpg

Fergie47:

It’s a difference like day and night Senior, but therefore so interesting to look at :wink:

jsutherland:
The following gearlever picture was in a magazine with the challenge of identifying the vehicle it was in. Any guesses? I’ll reveal the answer later.

Eaton twin splitter Johnny? Probably fitted in a yank mobile…?

Looks a bit like my friend’s F90 MAN round about late 90s/early 2000s .