Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Hi Fergie, The photo’s of the heavy weights you have put on the Berliet T6 (6th pic) looks like a Pacific that Wynns used

double post :blush:

One for Saviem, I know he has a soft spot for these big old UNIC’s and their V8’s

unic-v8-003.jpg

Bernard / Mack…another collaboration, or just the engine ?

Mack-Bernard,_DROUIN-thumb-448x314-94491 (1).jpg

Fergie47:

Nice styled cab, easy access in to cab, what year would this be from please Fergie?

Some Golden oldies…

sav03.jpg

Debitants-camions-2.jpg

inc08.jpg

ber04-1.jpg

French scenery, with maybe a lorry in it…

unic_t10.jpg

recadre_image_fullv4.jpg

280917-UNIC_EST_BA.jpg

237642-photos-anciennes-vos-plus-beaux-souvenirs-de-voiture.jpg

A couple of pics for Maggie D, Second one view of Seamless Tube Wednesfield, Waddens Brook Lane in background with Yale factory in view, from 1950, truck photo is borrowed from another thread on Trucknet, Cheer’s Pete

p0003011.jpg

End today with some more retirees…

big-485788897e.jpg

BERLIET_GDM10.jpg1..jpg

Berliet---2-CV-1.jpg

berliet08.jpg

8853696839_730a0f139d_b.jpg

pete smith:
Hi Fergie, The photo’s of the heavy weights you have put on the Berliet T6 (6th pic) looks like a Pacific that Wynns used

pete smith:

Fergie47:

Nice styled cab, easy access in to cab, what year would this be from please Fergie?

Pete…I think the Bernard / Mack would be the early '60’s,… and the 6th photo of the army 6x6 I don’t think is a Pacific, but the one below definitely is…however, the Professors will be along soon to confirm or deny …

I however have been summonsed, so on with my apron, bog brush in hand, and about to start doing squaws work… :blush:
I wish I was as brave as you Pete…but then again, youve not met Mrs Fergie have you. :cry:

Fergie47:

pete smith:

pete smith:

Fergie47:

Pete…I think the Bernard / Mack would be the early '60’s,… and the 6th photo of the army 6x6 I don’t think is a Pacific, but the one below definitely is…however, the Professors will be along soon to confirm or deny …

I however have been summonsed, so on with my apron, bog brush in hand, and about to start doing squaws work… :blush:
I wish I was as brave as you Pete…but then again, youve not met Mrs Fergie have you. :cry:

Fergie, At this minute I would quite happily swop places with you rather than being stuck in this office with these shysters! Missing the joys of being out on the road I think :confused:

Fergie47:
Its tipping it down outside today, so got an hour on the computer before Mrs Fergie finds me something to do !!

First one today, and hasn’t this got absolute presents…

Yeah, that’s Motor Panels for you! :wink: Robert

just in case you think you are talking amongst yourselves , i would like to thank you robert, pete and fergie and of course the leader of the pack , saviem . this thread has been an enlightenment and a joy to follow . as one who never ventured beyond this sceptered isle in my career i find a fascination in the pictures and stories , it almost makes me regret not having struck out for foreign parts . the stumbling block being mrs rigsby , who could well be a long lost sister of mrs fergie by the sound of it . happy and prosperous new year to you all , regards , dave

rigsby:
just in case you think you are talking amongst yourselves , i would like to thank you robert, pete and fergie and of course the leader of the pack , saviem . this thread has been an enlightenment and a joy to follow . as one who never ventured beyond this sceptered isle in my career i find a fascination in the pictures and stories , it almost makes me regret not having struck out for foreign parts . the stumbling block being mrs rigsby , who could well be a long lost sister of mrs fergie by the sound of it . happy and prosperous new year to you all , regards , dave

Dave,The only ferry i have been on is the Woolwich ferry, and as for going over the water it has never appealed to me, I can get in to enough trouble in this country!

rigsby:
. the stumbling block being mrs rigsby , who could well be a long lost sister of mrs fergie by the sound of it .

Well, let’s hope they don’t meet up Riggers, or the male species of the world could be in trouble… :unamused:

Fergie47:

rigsby:
. the stumbling block being mrs rigsby , who could well be a long lost sister of mrs fergie by the sound of it .

Well, let’s hope they don’t meet up Riggers, or the male species of the world could be in trouble… :unamused:

Throw my Mrs into the ring and we got the Beverley Sisters by the sound of it :smiley:

Hi Pete,

Many thanks for the pic of the Seamless Tube Works brings back memories of waiting outside there with my Dad to pick up Grandad when he’d finished work,and Joseph Foulkes going in and out.

Please don’t you or rigsby believe a word Fergie says about Mrs.Fergie she is a lovely lady,here’s a pic of her No.572 after running one of the many races she runs for charity in France,( No. 571 is married to nice chap as well :unamused: )
They were running in memory of Doreen Mapson,Tony’s wife, he is mappo on trucknet.

Kind regards

Richard

rigsby:

:smiley: :smiley:

MaggieD:
Hi Pete,

Many thanks for the pic of the Seamless Tube Works brings back memories of waiting outside there with my Dad to pick up Grandad when he’d finished work,and Joseph Foulkes going in and out.

Please don’t you or rigsby believe a word Fergie says about Mrs.Fergie she is a lovely lady,here’s a pic of her No.572 after running one of the many races she runs for charity in France,( No. 571 is married to nice chap as well :unamused: )
They were running in memory of Doreen Mapson,Tony’s wife, he is mappo on trucknet.

Kind regards

Richard

Well, she’s changed a bit since that photo Richard, this was us out on the bike yesterday, reminds me, must get a new shock absorber…of course, it might be prudent not to mention this to her, one of us could be in serious trouble…

funny-fat-girlfriend-on-fire.jpg

Fergie now we are on the subject of over weights or should I say in this case counter weights thought you would like this, JD.

12508856_10153357609393511_2863509873358914551_n.jpg