Sausage sandwiches

robroy:
Genuine ■■■■■■■■■■ sausage (not the imitation stuff, the ones actually made by ■■■■■■■■ butchers) is much better than Lincolnshire I reckon.
Grilled (with all the grease squeezed out on a kitchen roll) between 2 doorstep size unsliced freshly baked bread, just a skimming of butter, black pepper and a touch of tommy sauce.
Washed down with a mug of tea.

I agree with GOG47 on most Transport caff stuff, but even that is an improvement on some of the crap served in roadside salmonella vans. :imp: , stopped using those [zb] things years ago.

■■■■■■■■■■ without a doubt,toasted bread, BROWN sauce mmmmmmmmmmm

dozy:
free

See he can’t even get decent free meal, and put a picture the right way up… There’s hope yet…

lolipop:

robroy:
Genuine ■■■■■■■■■■ sausage (not the imitation stuff, the ones actually made by ■■■■■■■■ butchers) is much better than Lincolnshire I reckon.
Grilled (with all the grease squeezed out on a kitchen roll) between 2 doorstep size unsliced freshly baked bread, just a skimming of butter, black pepper and a touch of tommy sauce.
Washed down with a mug of tea.

I agree with GOG47 on most Transport caff stuff, but even that is an improvement on some of the crap served in roadside salmonella vans. :imp: , stopped using those [zb] things years ago.

■■■■■■■■■■ without a doubt,toasted bread, BROWN sauce mmmmmmmmmmm

■■■■■■■■■■ is the mighty king of sausages. Lorne close though, the pretender Prince maybe. And Lorne sausages are great for sandwiches thanks to flatified nature

dozy:
free

only thing eatable in that pic dozy is the poly tray :smiley: