SATURDAY

CAN U WORK TWO SATURDAYS AT ON TIME OR O U HAVE TO WORK ONE THEN MISS ONE

You can do 2 saturdays on the trot but have to have the third weekend off to make up your time.

carlbrum:
CAN U WORK TWO SATURDAYS AT ON TIME OR O U HAVE TO WORK ONE THEN MISS ONE

You can work as many 6 day weeks as you want. It’s all about how long your weekly rest is. If you’re at home for your weekly rest you can just take a rest of 36hrs each week but you must compensate those 9hrs (normal weekly rest is 45hrs) through the next week.

Rob K:
You can work as many 6 day weeks as you want. It’s all about how long your weekly rest is. If you’re at home for your weekly rest you can just take a rest of 36hrs each week but you must compensate those 9hrs (normal weekly rest is 45hrs) through the next week.

And the compensation must be done in one block - you can’t spread it over two or three daily rest periods.

You can work every saturday if you like

flying_fenman:

Rob K:

And the compensation must be done in one block - you can’t spread it over two or three daily rest periods.

Yes, there is that bit too. :smiley:

penfold:
You can do 2 saturdays on the trot but have to have the third weekend off to make up your time.

Not true Penfold. :frowning:

Rob, I was assuming that he had been working all week mon to sat for 2 weeks then he would have to take the 3rd weekend off :confused:

Our job quite often involves Saturday working, Mainly running in from France which normally involves the ferry. It is never a problem though to get at least 45 hours off before I have to start again on monday.

The main reason for this is , if I start too early, I run out of time before I get on the ferry on Monday evening.

They dont call it easy life for nothing :smiley: