Saturday and Sunday

Hi people

just a quickie…if i work 37-5 hrs Monday to Friday driving a fork lift truck, would i be able to drive a lorry on both a Sat and Sun morning for five hrs each 7-12

cheers

No. Because you come within the WTD for mobile workers and must take your weekly rest.

It’s nothing to do with the WTD :confused:

In a week when you do any work to EU regulations any other work you do in the same week counts as other work and should be recorded as such so legally you should start a weekly rest period no later than 144 hours from the start of the first shift.

tachograph:
It’s nothing to do with the WTD :confused:

In a week when you do any work to EU regulations any other work you do in the same week counts as other work and should be recorded as such so legally you should start a weekly rest period no later than 144 hours from the start of the first shift.

I always thought that the weekly rest came under WTD though.

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Knew what I meant but got terminology wrong :frowning:

rearaxle:
Hi people

just a quickie…if i work 37-5 hrs Monday to Friday driving a fork lift truck, would i be able to drive a lorry on both a Sat and Sun morning for five hrs each 7-12

cheers

Every other Saturday you could definitely do or maybe every Saturday depending on what time you start Monday morning.