Saturday 10th july

Who’s going to the party?

Who’s forgotten and is currently yelling ZB’s at reading this post?

:stuck_out_tongue:

why whats happening ,dap
jon

This thread answers your question Jon.

cheers neil
send my best wishes to john and his family
its one of my many weekends at work :imp:
jon

there is a spare double room, as some 1 has paid for it and cant go due to health reasons

Have a good Party Guys :smiley:

I’d better stay down here in the South West - my sister is having a 40th birthday party at the same time :blush: :blush:

Lucy and Rikki are both coming, and during a conversation with Rikki when he was sitting in my office after blagging a cup of tea, I’m sure he said he was Buying everyone a Pint :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m sure he will correct me though Lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Davey Driver:
, I’m sure he said he was Buying everyone a Pint :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m sure he said he was Buying everyone a Pint

just the one ,tight [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

i shall be in sunny cornwall :confused: , so best regards to everyone and have a cracking night

jon

My regrets at not being able to be at this great night, but i am off on the long treck across europe…but have a great night…and a great reunion…with regards to John…
cheers

animal:
there is a spare double room, as some 1 has paid for it and cant go due to health reasons

Nuts! lol I’ve booked but not paid yet. Guess its too late now though.

missed that one but im working saturday night sun morning so have one for me :laughing:

Davey Driver:
Lucy and Rikki are both coming, and during a conversation with Rikki when he was sitting in my office after blagging a cup of tea, I’m sure he said he was Buying everyone a Pint :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I can confirm that there are 2 blatent lies in Davey’s post.
1)It was coffee
2)Work that one out for yourself!!!

I’m sure he will correct me though Lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Instead of correcting you I intend to take the opportunity to drink all the alcohol in your house. Fair enough? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hell that has crept up on us. Can I get a ticket on the door?, that will be the easy bit now I’ll have to blag a night out without our lass

I’m sure we can get you in, Phil…think the fire exit of the Odeon when you’re a kid… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have just checked, for the benefit of you and anyone else who hasn’t booked ahead…tickets are available on the door, £5 a pop - only to over costs, you understand! :grimacing:

See you there… :sunglasses:

Rikki-UK:
I can confirm that there are 2 blatent lies in Davey’s post.
1)It was coffee

Instead of correcting you I intend to take the opportunity to drink all the alcohol in your house. Fair enough? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But Rikki, Everyone on this site knows that it is gross exageration when the following words, Free, Rikki, Drink, Buying are all ■■■■■■■ in the same sentence :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Plenty Booze in the house so your welcome matey, 3 paid booze cruise journeys in 6 days in March sorted the stocks out :wink: :wink: