SatNav's

I’m looking to get a truck satnav but not sure which way to go. I’ve used a snooper and have a car garmin, both are easy enough to use. The question is, do I go for a high end branded satnav or do I go for one of the cheaper unbranded ones? I know you pay your money and take your choice or buy cheap and buy twice but are they so much different??

Cheap ones are fine,I used a £60 one for two years and it was fantastic even my mate who had a £400 snooper one said it was better than his.
This is what I had-
trucknavs.co.uk/shop/sat-navs/7- … 7-sat-nav/
The guy who sells them is a hgv driver this is his website,he does sell them on eBay too but for more ££s presumably to cover eBay fees.
Here is his eBay listing…
ebay.co.uk/itm/262765167100

I get this one for 61 USD aliexpress.com/item/7-inch- … 0.0.qStOAt
I’m just looking for my first job so didn’t try in real life. But tried with my car for a couple of days and it looks really good. Definitely, ages better GPS signal than mobile phone. Preloaded with iGo europe truck specific navigator wich has my towns latest streets, but just looks outdated visually. I installed Sygic Truck (I haved purchased it before) wich I get used to already and Trucker Timer for WTD and Drivers hours- brilliant navigator now.

xichrisxi:
Cheap ones are fine,I used a £60 one for two years and it was fantastic even my mate who had a £400 snooper one said it was better than his.
This is what I had-
trucknavs.co.uk/shop/sat-navs/7- … 7-sat-nav/
The guy who sells them is a hgv driver this is his website,he does sell them on eBay too but for more ££s presumably to cover eBay fees.
Here is his eBay listing…
ebay.co.uk/itm/262765167100

Yea I’ve been using one of these for a couple of years. Recommend for the price.