SatNav - are these any good?

I know its been done to death in the past,but while looking on Ebay for a new satnav, this came up in the search results - ebay.co.uk/itm/7-TRUCK-COACH … 27e3cef718

Now, as much as I’d rather go for a brand I’ve heard of, ie, Tomtom or Snooper, has anyone bought one like in the link, and are they any good? Or would I be best to avoid?

I have one, looks the same, think mine came from trucktables.co.uk, it mostly works ok having said that it’s been only lightly used, the build quality is crap but the mapping and road view are quite good, it’s also no where near as easy to use as my snooper s7000, I think mine was about £59, a few of us had them at the same time and 2 no longer work at all and after using mine the other week I had the screen freeze a few times, I only bought it to use when I go on night’s to save me disconnecting the snooper out of my own truck, don’t think I would bother again tbh

I got one for £48, so shop around!

Works fine, no problems with it! :grimacing:

I’ve got 1 of them from trucktables.co.uk works a treat £63 with p&p.froze on me once, pressed the reset button no problems since.i used to have a snooper 2500 and that used to send me down side streets alot.i prefer these to the snooper. They take some getting used to but once you’ve set it up good bit of kit.

didnt reckon mine very much