Sat Nav

I’ve been on the same job for 8 years and have not needed to use one but now find myself looking for work and have been given a Garmin 1390t as a present.
The Question is what is the best Software for HGV users?
I’d appreciate any advice.
Cheers.

If you have a look in the computer and tech forum, that will be the best place to get the info on sat nav type stuff :slight_smile:

HGV Solutions, I just paid £50 for POI,s that download onto the Garmin and show warnings of all Bridges etc as well as Ind Estates that are not on normal Satnav. Speed limits etc remain as car though…
I borrowed a Snooper S700 this last week and that is something different …at £350 but does reroute and plan relative to truck size as well as calculate speeds and TTG as truck based.

i had a snooper s2000 which was great until i dropped oops safety cameras are the best set for H.G.V cant fault it routes are for H.G.V as well.
I tryed to to save money and bought a garmin 465T which is for trucks what a shock cameras are set for cars it routes you around low bridges/etc and as pop up to tell you when you are near a problem but they dont apear on mapping BUT I THINK IT IS VERY POOR OF THEM WITH THE CAMERA AFTER ALL THEY SAY IT IS DESIGNED FOR H.G.V ho you have to pay for cameras SNOOPER YOU DONT.
for what its worth i will be buy a snooper next time its worth that bit more