Sat nav

Best budget hgv sat nav please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Do a search…There are plenty of threads about this subject

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And whichever one you choose, for the love of God, BUY A TRUCKERS ROAD ATLAS to use along side it.

I take it the OP missed the buying frenzy* … errr I mean panic buying

Though it might help if the OP gave us an indication of budget

*maybe someone who ordered several could strike a deal with them

peirre:
I take it the OP missed the buying frenzy* … errr I mean panic buying

Though it might help if the OP gave us an indication of budget

*maybe someone who ordered several could strike a deal with them

Question■■?
Could I ask WHY you have chosen to minimise the size of text in a regular post?? This is not a dig at you at all as I have seen it a few times before. Just baffled as to WHY?? Is it a whisper :unamused: not working :unamused: secret :unamused: not working :blush: might be me but please explain why :smiley:

The later has less emphasis than the former

Still don’t see the point but thanks for the reply :wink:

Rowley010:
And whichever one you choose, for the love of God, BUY A TRUCKERS ROAD ATLAS to use along side it.

No need to,just look at the road signs.

Wtf not one suggestion just sacasm

Truck tables one has been recommended quite a bit, ive never used one tho. Personaly ive got an old tomtom go 520, cracked it and put tomtoms hgv maps and software on it. Going bout 80quid buyitnow on ebay. Head to navitotal.com for map/software patchers, ,installers and any help you coukd want. Would also advise having a truck map as well tho, sat nav for me is kinda a nessecity cos my geographical knowledge is terrible but I know I cant trust her not to tell me to go down a stupidly narrow road or weight limit

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

Dont bother most drivers ■■■■ against there wheel and drive in the direction of the flow, 9 times out of 10 it works.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

david2867:

To be fair mate the first answer said it all, and I don’t think he was being sarcastic.
There are numerous threads on sat navs on here to the point of it getting boring…do a search as he says and see. :bulb:

robroy:

david2867:

To be fair mate the first answer said it all, and I don’t think he was being sarcastic.
There are numerous threads on sat navs on here to the point of it getting boring…do a search as he says and see. :bulb:

And don’t get lost looking :laughing: :laughing:

Buy a road atlas … If you need a sat nav to do your job you shouldn’t be driving for a living.

Pat Hasler:
Buy a road atlas … If you need a sat nav to do your job you shouldn’t be driving for a living.

:unamused:

Sorry new to site where do I look or see old posts on sat nav please

david2867:

The white box at the top of the page, above the advertising banner. It says search forums. Just type in best hgv sat nab and fill yer boots

Thanks mate

Better type sat nav, not nab. Dam autocorrect :imp:

david2867:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128456