Sat nav under £100 for trucks

Hi does anyone have any recommendations please, im on a budget upto £100 and have seen loads like Nozatec and Roadking (which has warranty for life)

Please advise, or include a weblink

Much appreciated

Can’t go wrong with this tbh… I personally know a good few people who use it.

http://www.hgv-trucktables.co.uk/7-inch-truck-sat-nav.php

Jon

I’m with you crusher, there a good bit of kit for the money. Worth trying to get a case cos if you drop it, it breaks, as one of my workmates did a couple of hours after he got it.

The bluetooth version works, but it’s a bit quiet. Though worth having for the extra fiver.

Crusher75:
Can’t go wrong with this tbh… I personally know a good few people who use it.

http://www.hgv-trucktables.co.uk/7-inch-truck-sat-nav.php

Jon

Just get it from ebay for half the money.

ebay.co.uk/sch/GPS-Systems-/ … ec&_sop=15

Nozatec £40 off ebay. Has never let me down. In my opinion better than the expensive ones.

A lot of choice out there and I suppose it is trying to identify the good from the not so good but I must say that the trucknav does look pretty good for the money, I had then intention of buying the Garmin Dezi 770 but it is a lot of cash if a cheaper alternative will do the same thing.

Oooh just seen it has Windows CE 6 as the operating system that does concern me :frowning:

The China generic ones are good value - way cheaper than the TomTom & Snoopers that are available too. Maps are pretty reliable on the whole as they are produced by (although not the same as) TomTom!

ebay.co.uk/itm/351536427386? … 1555.l2649

The TomTom truck ones have live traffic updates, not sure if that’s a beneficial thing to have?

staningrimsby:
Oooh just seen it has Windows CE 6 as the operating system that does concern me :frowning:

Why does that concern you?
It’s what is on the surface that counts - and more importantly whether it works, consistently.
To me it’s like worrying about what fuel source provides the electricity for the light when you flick the switch… I mean who cares really?

Jon