Here ya go mate! :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128456

Oh so you do post stuff to be helpful to people as well■■? :open_mouth:

Now it’s my turn to stalk you lol

Evil8Beezle:
Here ya go mate! :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128456

Thank you X

Aaaaargghh! Seems snooper is the best or garmin? I just choose one them someone says something bad about it. I don’t have a pc at the moment so I want one that will plug in and be ready to go■■? Budget is £200 to £300. Thanks.

Garmin or Snooper it doesn’t matter which one you pick.
There is no must have sat nav. Tomtom/Snooper/Garmin and even some of the cheapo chinese ones are fairly similar.

If you can get one with free traffic updates.

Calling desypete
Calling desypete
Come in desypete
Can you hear me?
Desypete your presence is requested.
This thread is right up your street.

Thankfully HS he doesn’t stick his head in this forum…
I believe there’s a restraining order! :smiley:

Dam. I thought he might have an inbuilt antenna to detect sat nav threads.

I’m surprised he hasn’t latched into the cb thread.
“Cbs are a distraction to drivers. Should be banned or at least only pay anyone who uses them 12 and 6 an hour. I can change gear you know. Real drivers communicate workout fancy electronic gizmos. In my day we had yoghurt pots and string…”

If you have a decent size smart phone, take a look at Co-Pilot pro. £130.

happysack:
Dam. I thought he might have an inbuilt antenna to detect sat nav threads.

I’m surprised he hasn’t latched into the cb thread.
“Cbs are a distraction to drivers. Should be banned or at least only pay anyone who uses them 12 and 6 an hour. I can change gear you know. Real drivers communicate workout fancy electronic gizmos. In my day we had yoghurt pots and string…”

LOL - I have to wonder if a lot of viewers in this forum have a clue what you’re on about! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder what I’m on about most of the time.

I can only comment on the Garmin Dezl. I’ve been running it for 3 weeks,set up at 34ft long,7’6"ft wide,13ft high,and 32t. It’s let me down twice. It didn’t tell me about an impending 7.5t bridge,and yesterday it tried to take me down a ‘no lorries’ road. Other than that I’m pleased with it. Like all satnavs,they have to be used in conjunction with common sense,and most importantly,it hasn’t tried to take me under a low bridge

Nobby_Clarke:
I can only comment on the Garmin Dezl. I’ve been running it for 3 weeks,set up at 34ft long,7’6"ft wide,13ft high,and 32t. It’s let me down twice. It didn’t tell me about an impending 7.5t bridge,and yesterday it tried to take me down a ‘no lorries’ road. Other than that I’m pleased with it. Like all satnavs,they have to be used in conjunction with common sense,and most importantly,it hasn’t tried to take me under a low bridge

Could of been that the unit didn’t have the updated routes. My 5050 from Tom Tom sometimes does that. Today, it would of lead me through a 7.5T zone and a low 13m arch bridge but I had already scouted that on Google maps so just changed the route myself. The one place my unit falls over is in London. I had it crap out on Hammersmith Broadway, went to Kingston via Wimbledon!

Nobby_Clarke:

What 32t are you driving that’s only 7’6" wide■■?

F-reds:

Nobby_Clarke:

What 32t are you driving that’s only 7’6" wide■■?

Not a narrow bodied dustcart ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my mistake. It’s set at 8ft. Mind you they’re estimates. I need to measure it. I know the weight for sure and height is easy cos I’ve got one of those posh aluminium height sticks :smiley: .

Nobby_Clarke:
my mistake. It’s set at 8ft. Mind you they’re estimates. I need to measure it. I know the weight for sure and height is easy cos I’ve got one of those posh aluminium height sticks :smiley: .

Set it at 8’6", it’s likely to be 2.55m for normal body, or 2.6m if it’s a fridge.

Nobby_Clarke:

I know my with because 2 packs of 8x4 ft ply wood only just fit on the bed back to back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah i’ll measure it Saturday when there’s not much doing. It doesn’t excuse it trying to send me over 7.5t bridge though. You get to see how people get in trouble if they just blindly follow one.