Sat Nav System

Thinking of getting myself a Sat Nav system. Had a look at the TomTom systems and they seem to be pretty good.

Would welcome opinions or directions to a website that provides reviews on these systems.

I have and have access to most systems on the market and the tomtom system os good if yur going to go for tt go them hold off and see what price the tt one comes out at should around £270 and has all the functions of the go if going to go for a pocket pc type system then again it either tomtom or maybe the new version of copilot as it has seven digitpost codes and you a can preference the types of road you want to use the tomtom system is the easyest to use for more info have a look at the website in my signiture for more info and reveiws
the aa navigator is also very easy to use and has full seven digit postcodes unlike any of the navman products that have only 5 digiit

The problem with TomTom is that you can’t configure it for trucks so it will try to take you down unsuitable roads, I’m looking at Copilot, haven’t tried it yet but it does appear to be the best for HGVs.

very true but its only a navigation aid and you have to use your brain with it just have look at the route before you set off.

at the moment all the systems out there will route you down unsuitable roads there is nothig that will just stick to main roads and that includes garmin thought eh the aa navigator does come much closer tham the rest to hagv routes