sat nav - lez

do any sat navs have the ability to program in the london lez area so i can keep out of it? was dropping on the b2032 near croyden yesterday and the signs at the top of the a23-a247 were a bit confusing-followed me nose up the a247 and skimmed the outskirts of the zone in the end but it took half a hour of googling to be sure. i appreciate the ■■■■ nav back lash but i do embrace modern technology as im zebbing lazy :wink:
cheers people

Not sure about addons for regular SatNavs, my Snooper Truckmate will not route me into London overnight anywhere, but I’ve clearly not tried hard enough.

I did find a book however, and it also lists other important things, like the ERN, the excluded road network. Roads you can’t take a truck more than 18t down without getting fined and all that lot.

London Lorry Guide book review, by me (the review, not the book!) :laughing: :laughing:

Pronav have this feature from memory

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Depending upon you PND you may be able get a POI to load onto the device. Take a look on the Pocketgpsworld website forum and you may find what your looking for

Why not use a map? :confused:

Saaamon:
Why not use a map? :confused:

The OP is asking about a map, a digital map with the ability to route round the LEZ :wink:

Haven’t had time to read the question but I think I get the gist.

Yes lesbians can use satnavs as well.

Last time I drove in and through London was in 2010 and from what I saw there were ample signs warning drivers of all restricted areas and zones so why the hell would you pay hard earned money on an electronic toy to tell you something everyone knows ?
I had VZ navigator on my droid untill about 2 weeks back when I cancelled the contract, even though it was a special deal for me I used it to find food etc about once a month and about once evry 3 months for routing which was a waste of time when I could just look at a map already in my phone and zoom in to find the street.
Sat Navs are a total waste of money, one day something is going to go wrong with all that crap up there, a meteor strike or something will happen and your sat nav is useless and so is your satellite radio :slight_smile:

My Tom Tom always warns me I’m going into a charging zone and gives me the option to avoid it.

cheers for the help people-i use sat nav,maps and google but theses signs for lez on the end of the a23-a247 roundabout were not clear enough for me not to stop and waste 30 mins. i recomend route planning for sure but dont like reading maps whilst driving :wink: