Sat Nav for trucks

Anyone know of a good satnav for hgvs?

Any sat nav, abit of common sense, and a bit of general knowledge never went amiss. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

matt28:
Anyone know of a good satnav for hgvs?

Hi matt28,

The question of truck sat-navs often comes up in the teccy forum:

COMPUTER,TRANSPORT SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY FORUM ( - Trucknet UK

I hope this helps you. :smiley:

I just bought a new one off EBay. Found it on a link here somewhere but can’t remember where :confused: It’s not a brand name and came in a plain white box but only cost me £49 and tbh it’s a cracking wee tool. Comes preset for trucks and has all the truck dimensions already programmed along with keeping you on the major routes away from low bridges, weight restrictions etc etc. well worth the money :smiley: Go on to EBay and type in truck satnav and its on the 1st page. Good luck.

the fub:
I just bought a new one off EBay. Found it on a link here somewhere but can’t remember where :confused: It’s not a brand name and came in a plain white box but only cost me £49 and tbh it’s a cracking wee tool. Comes preset for trucks and has all the truck dimensions already programmed along with keeping you on the major routes away from low bridges, weight restrictions etc etc. well worth the money :smiley: Go on to EBay and type in truck satnav and its on the 1st page. Good luck.

Found the link :smiley: :smiley: Go to useful links on this forum and it says ‘Sat nav for under £60’

Mark one eyeball good map