sandy kydd`

hi does anyone on here have any photos of sandy kydds new scania r620 the one that replaced his t-cab. any help is very grateful

thank you

I took this on The Golden Fleece a few weeks ago. Is it the right truck ■■

no it’s not the right truck but thank you for the photo

The reg is T4 KYD, do you know what has happened to the T cab■■?

the t cab has been sold to a guy in ireland it’s still says sandy kydd on it. it’s likly to be painted next year

I spoke to a guy that does part time work for Sandy and he said he got what he paid for the T-cab and the guy that bought has had it stored in a shed since, might end up just being a show item.

It is currently registered as Y2 KYD whilst awaiting transfer to the T4 reg. Looks very similar to the one pictured above

i seen the new truck which doesn’t look as good as the t cab did. by the way the t cab is away to be painted black and silver

daf_xfssc:
i seen the new truck which doesn’t look as good as the t cab did. by the way the t cab is away to be painted black and silver

NOOOO!!

thas what i thought

Thats the one, very nice as the fleet is, it doesnt stand out like the t cab did. I do like the 143 that he has just done up and put back on the road tho.

Gaz:

Looking well overweight there Mr Kydd, about 26 tonnes of tractors plus a tare weight of 22-23 tonnes :smiling_imp:

And overlength for a split load!

should be on irish plates. :laughing:

I think the boring comments regarding Irish running over weight and all the rest does get some what boring after 15 years… :unamused:

Perhaps a tad jealous of Sandy Kydd’s new R620, because most on this forum are motoring around in their fleet FM12s and R420 Highlines… :unamused:

Just to finally add, that R620 may not even be Sandy Kydds wagon, and infact one of his many owner drivers… :sunglasses:

I’am sure it will be passing you guys some where along the line, best tune your MAN TGAs up a little… :laughing:

If you read it properly it is a direct replacement for his T cab, :astonished:

Yes perhaps some are jealous because its a very nice motor as are the rest of his fleet, As are many others :unamused:

Also he runs it on STGO2 as he did his t cab

Greg:
If you read it properly it is a direct replacement for his T cab, :astonished:

Yes perhaps some are jealous because its a very nice motor as are the rest of his fleet, As are many others :unamused:

Also he runs it on STGO2 as he did his t cab

I can’t see the STGO plate, and special types are limited to a max of two undevidable items per load from the same collection address to the same delivery address. so the load would not qualify for running over 44 tonnes.

ScaniaV8:
I think the boring comments regarding Irish running over weight and all the rest does get some what boring after 15 years… :unamused:

Perhaps a tad jealous of Sandy Kydd’s new R620, because most on this forum are motoring around in their fleet FM12s and R420 Highlines… :unamused:

Its a nice truck and credit to the man, but blinged up scannys don’t float my boat, so dont’ count me as being the jealous type, I’ve got better things to do at the weekend than carefully cleaning and polishing a truck. I’ve got a powerwasher and a life away from trucks with other things I’d rather spend my legally hard earned on :wink: .

Taken by myself at the Dundee Truckstop

Before, at the Forfar Depot

After on Myerkirk Rd, Dundee

Iain Mackenzie