Sandbach Transport Festival Day

All taken by Stanfield today … more to follow.

Here is the one above whilst with it’s previous owner.

no blue reno clios?

Awesome picutres there, great to see the classics still in top condition :smiley:

gogzy:
no blue reno clios?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Some great images there, thanks for posting them John

Brilliant pics,nice turn out of lorries.
Cheers Dave.

Thanks for the comments lads.1st show of the season for me and at last decent weather for a change.Unfortunatley only 1 tipper on show for you Dave(F Smiths ERF) but maybe at the next one.I would like to thank my mate TIPIT for putting the photos on for me as I have still not got the hang of doing it myself.

TIPIT:
All taken by Stanfield today … more to follow.

Great pics and well turned out truck, love the mixture of new and old. :smiley:

Just wondering if the old boy in the the truck above had been in there since it was new. :laughing:

muckles:

Just wondering if the old boy in the the truck above had been in there since it was new. :laughing:

What do you mean “muckles” that young lad in the passenger seat was out for the day with his DAD driving. :laughing:

TIPIT:

muckles:

What do you mean “muckles” that young lad in the passenger seat was out for the day with his DAD driving. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Maybe they weren’t really part of the the parade at all, but he set off as a young lad with his father for a quick tip at a nearby RDC and they were on the way back after the load was rejected. :laughing:

muckles:

TIPIT:

muckles:

Maybe they weren’t really part of the the parade at all, but he set off as a young lad with his father for a quick tip at a nearby RDC and they were on the way back after the load was rejected. :laughing:

Your to good for me, I never thought of that !!!.. he doesn’t look to pleased now you mention it. :laughing: :laughing: