Samsung safety truck

More technology, good or bad ?. youtube.com/watch?v=6GNGfse9ZK8

YES !ABSOULYLY BRILLENT. for years when I was driving, when some very nice person was pushing you either up or down a mountain very close from behind I wished I had a sign to light up saying F–ck off you .I realise that is not the intention but a good idea… with cameras all ready used in everything,
YES who is going to pay ,truck rates etc , but the concept . brilliant. it was like when power steering came in ,who wanted that ?

Fabulous! You’d need to keep the back clean though, or lumps of muck could be mistaken for a dog in the road! Robert

Ha, ROBERT, wiper blades, we could perhaps develop the technology on here with suggestions !perhaps a fun element.

deckboypeggy:
Ha, ROBERT, wiper blades, we could perhaps develop the technology on here with suggestions !perhaps a fun element.

Yes! With a cement mixer you’d just need to hang a wet rag from the top of a rearward frame and that would sweep the picture as the drum turned. :laughing: Robert

yes I got .Eehh V.G. maybe the technical squad from the "why British Leyland failed " posts would like to give us their opinions .what about you Lespullan.

lespullan:
More technology, good or bad ?. youtube.com/watch?v=6GNGfse9ZK8

Glad I put it on the banter is better than the idea. :laughing: . Les.

If you were doing the same run every day, you could run the previous day’s film just to keep the regular commuters on their toes! Robert

Better than watching the crap on television on a Saturday night…well, any night really… :unamused: