Samsung galaxy tab 2

Any got a tab 2 7inch and of so they any good

stvme2519:
Any got a tab 2 7inch and of so they any good

I`ll let the geeks have their say
pocketgpsworld.com/Could-a-7 … v-5373.php

if it’s any help to ya, i got my missus a nexus 7, i did look at the tab 2 but thought the nexus 7 was the better option, my main issue with the nexus 7 is there’s no sd card slot, but there is on the tab 2. but you can get round it and for what she uses is it for it it won’t be an issue.

Ihave a samsung tab 10.1 i got it when my laptop gave up i take it everywhere as its with vodafone and i use it for everything i did with my laptop. Watch flims, tv, download music. The size is perfect for the truck just prop it up on the steering wheel and stick a flim or tv on, good for games, email and trucknet…

Dan_1986:
i use it for everything i did with my laptop. Watch flims, tv, download music. The size is perfect for the truck just prop it up on the steering wheel and stick a flim or tv on, good for games, email and trucknet…

& that’s just when he’s driving :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got an HTC Flyer, perfect size and is so easy to use and better still its not Apple

speedyguy:

Dan_1986:
i use it for everything i did with my laptop. Watch flims, tv, download music. The size is perfect for the truck just prop it up on the steering wheel and stick a flim or tv on, good for games, email and trucknet…

& that’s just when he’s driving :stuck_out_tongue:

:grimacing: :sunglasses:

nickyboy:
I’ve got an HTC Flyer, perfect size and is so easy to use and better still its not Apple

Best quote of the weekend…someone else that hates Apple’s profiteering crap…

I have the 7inch 8GB model with wifi and 3G, the only draw back is you can only store Apps and run them from the internal drive, it has a micro SD slot, but its only for storing music and photos on.
The storage looks small but I have about 30 apps on it and there still plenty of room left for more, for use out and about I would make sure you go for the 3G model.