Salvage in Kamloops

This was this weeks little jaunt, oversize from Winterpeg to Eckville Alberta then an empty cruise to Kamloops to load this little lot.

The fridge box was a 2012 & had 1650 hours on it, it had slid on ice coming down the road sidewards & wrote a Kenworth off, it was loaded with salmon & chucked up chronic, anyway it took 8.5 hours of sawing & ■■■■■■■ about & then it was a jaunt over to Golden BC to pick the gen set up which had 3 hours on it & was an NBT 250 so was an old one. Two fine clear days saw Me empty & back home & looking forward to next weeks carry on.

Post it on the other forum that gets all the attention please Mr Moderator as its took Me all My time to do this :smiley:

Says it all really doesnt it lol

This hit the rear bogie head on, the unit pulling the fridge was unharmed & both drivers are here to tell the tale too.

Fridge looks ok :open_mouth: I guess the bonnet cab probley saved the driver of the Kenworth from the worst , lucky fella . Hope ya helped with the sawing :wink:

Glad to see you also have Crime Stoppers in Canada Mr C :sunglasses:

A nice tidy load there, do you know if the KW is coming back here, we maybe be looking for a good cat C15, if you hear that it ends up at mpi can you let me know.

A tipping trailer would have been better to load that lol

you made that into a tidy load, considering it looked to be a pile of ■■■ to start with :smiley:

Nice pics Mr C, can you put your little vids on here as well?

I may try & put a documentry one on Mick, the tourism ones I shall keep to fb I reckon :slight_smile:

fly sheet:
I may try & put a documentry one on Mick, the tourism ones I shall keep to fb I reckon :slight_smile:

What about the wildlife ones, dearstalker ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Attenboroesque ones are too upsetting for the good folks on this forum MR B Rig.