Salisbury and Novichok and Covid 19

I have been watching the BBC drama about the Salisbury poisoning , it seems two years ago , the Government had no clue what it was and how many it could kill , then the constantly changing advice from Public Health England who didn’t have a clue , can you see the link to Covid 19 , with advice changing by the hour ?
Salisbury has had a lockdown with closures of businesses ,now a second lockdown in 2020 .
As Putin said " You live like a dog , you die like a dog "
Even though he denies any involvement with Salisbury .

Very clear that Tracy Daszkiewicz got this absolutley right and fought her corner against immense pressure.

Been watching it also I couldn’t help thinking there are many similarities to covid-19. [emoji848]
Slow reaction by authorities
The way virus spreads
&
Was there anything really learned? Will there be from present situation??

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Was there anything really learned? Will there be from present situation??

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the answer to that will no doubt be…

absolutely nothing,and none whatsoever.
some departments will be a bit more adept at passing the buck and lumbering someone else with the problem,but apart from that,
i would imagine in about 6 months time itl be time for covid 20 as the chinese manage to invent another virus due to the rancid,primitive,stinking cruel and unhygenic lifestyles the live with in the markets and cooking habits.

Dieseldog is correct about their unhygienic lifestyle , in my youth , while staying in Bangkok , it was always better to see the chef cooking your meat and noodles , rather than not seeing the cook at the back of the restaurant , hidden in his kitchen ,God knows how clean it was .
All the back packers preferred to eat in the streets , sat down with no chairs , but the problem was the proximity of the raw sewage in the open drainage system while you were eating , but safer as you saw the kitchen .
In 45 degree heat, imagine the smell .
Chinese eat Pangolins and bats and other animals that are next to each other in crowded cages ,no wonder a new virus came out of there .
With 10,000 workers in Beijing market ,there is another outbreak of Covid . And I bet the live markets are open again .

You might find this site interesting. I know the author having worked with him. Very sharp mind and he has quite a few very good contacts. Well worth reading.

I have never figured out how to post links so you will need to type the address in. Sorry.

craigmurray.org.uk/