Saints Tpt @ Stansted airport

Also seen this advertised today, Saints Tpt looking for C+E Nights @ Stansted airport 7pm - 7am, 4 on/4 of shift, but no salary mentioned. Any ideas on this outfit too??

Do a search on here mate I’m sure there’s some info …I applied for the colnbrook depot and I’m sure the money was okish can’t remember sorry …woman I dealt with was extremely polite and apologetic as they couldn’t say how long it would be before a vacancy came on …then taskforce at witham came up and I took that instead…sorry cant be more help!

pm lovelyperson i sure he is on with them but from what i heard they are hard to get on with but a decent firm

Governor!:
Also seen this advertised today, Saints Tpt looking for C+E Nights @ Stansted airport 7pm - 7am, 4 on/4 of shift, but no salary mentioned. Any ideas on this outfit too??

I worked for Saints for five years [left in april] so i know a bit about them.Wages when i was there for nights was i believe about twelve pounds an hour flat money no with no overtime rate from working from Colnbrook so i think that the Stansted drivers are on the same rate.They got about forty five new MAN TGX’s in as i was leaving, trailers are a bit shabby but any problems do get sorted.Not a bad firm to work for they gave me my first class one job but i was happy to leave when i did, happy to answer any more questions mate if you have any.

I was in the colnbrook depot on agency, every other weekend for a couple of years. Decent firm to work for as far as I could see, worked on DHL/Danzas contract, never hassled, always spoken to by the office politely, drivers seemed a decent bunch, was paid a min12 hours but would be goin home sometimes after 9-10 hours. Defo worse firms to work for.

Thanks for replies, application form in post to them, see they are advertising Heathrow 4on 4 off day rates at, £120 mon/fri £135 Sat £150 Sun

Worth a stab…

Governor!:
Thanks for replies, application form in post to them, see they are advertising Heathrow 4on 4 off day rates at, £120 mon/fri £135 Sat £150 Sun

Worth a stab…

Not bad rates, would have some of that if I was living back down that way

Govenor! Where was the add mate? JC+ or Local rag! Stansted is very close by me! And nights are my thing! :sunglasses:

Dessy PM or Tweet John Costigan IIRC he’s on for them :grimacing:

Hope this helps :wink: