sainsburys stoke

hate it,that is all :slight_smile:

would not be to bad if the had comfy chairs at least you would not have a numb β– β– β–  while your were sat there earning money for doing nothing.

lol dread to think how many drives end up with piles sittin on them lol it creased me,got straight on bay,goods in u wont be long and 3 hr laywr ur still there with just under 2 hr to get back to base lol

Normal day in Stoke worksopboy! Ask for the accident book next time and record the fact your getting a bad back from sitting a long long long long time on those benches! :laughing:
Thank β– β– β– β–  I don’t do them anymore :grimacing:

Sainsburys are [zb].Got Coventry & Bedford Monday :frowning:

worksopboy:
lol dread to think how many drives end up with piles sittin on them lol it creased me,got straight on bay,goods in u wont be long and 3 hr laywr ur still there with just under 2 hr to get back to base lol

One of our drivers did :blush: He had to have 6 weeks off work getting them sorted. He blamed stoke, so our company gave him full pay while off as he claimed it was work related. :stuck_out_tongue:

DannyDoncaster:

worksopboy:

One of our drivers did :blush: He had to have 6 weeks off work getting them sorted. He blamed stoke, so our company gave him full pay while off as he claimed it was work related. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did your gaffer buy him a inflatable ring for his next visit Danny? :laughing:

dessy:

DannyDoncaster:

worksopboy:

Did your gaffer buy him a inflatable ring for his next visit Danny? :laughing:

HaHa, there was one floating around upon his return. :smiley: He refuses to go now, there was talk he was going to put a claim in against sainsburys but not sure if he did.

pmsl,iv got stoke tonight after a pick up at unilever at donny so will pack the inflatable rubber ring and stock up on smokes too pmsl,woudnt be too bad if the drivers room was bigger lol

You could always get that fat blonde bird to rub cream on the Rockford files? (You will now have a giggle when you see her :laughing: ) The smoking shelter is quite far away aswell! They should have one outside the Goods in,plenty of room there! :bulb:

it bloody is a good walk but it passes the time i guess