Sainsburys Northampton?

Going there tomorrow but can’t remember if they check everything off like St.Albans for example or is it drop n drive like most of the others ?

Thanks.

If I remember rightly, I tried to drop n drive there a few months ago & they wouldn’t let me, think your company has to have an agreement with them.

Could be a long day, the whole of Swan Valley has got ‘Long Wait Disease’, I was in Morrisons today, they tipped me within half an hour (24 pallets/3 orders) & I waited 2 & a half hours for my paperwork. :unamused:

Don’t park on any of the estate roads, Security/Gestapo will pounce on you within minutes, demanding £250 for stopping on their ‘Precious’ Tarmac. (Lady’s Undercarriage’s) :imp:

martinviking:
If I remember rightly, I tried to drop n drive there a few months ago & they wouldn’t let me, think your company has to have an agreement with them.

We do seem to get drop n drives but like I said St.Albans you have to wait for everything to be checked off but I’m not sure about Northampton.

martinviking:
Could be a long day,

In and out in 35 minutes and that was 24 pallets, had the waiting room to myself as well as the tv and remote control happy days. :slight_smile:

Always been in and out of Saisnbury’s RDC’s very quickly. Maybe i’m just lucky but it’s always refreshing. Went into Haydock with 2 pallets once and they handed my keys back before i’d even sat down. :smiley:

Sorry to hijack your thread Bald Bloke, but can you switch your pms on please mate?

daleyboy:
Sorry to hijack your thread Bald Bloke, but can you switch your pms on please mate?

Ok.

bald bloke:

martinviking:
Could be a long day,

In and out in 35 minutes and that was 24 pallets, had the waiting room to myself as well as the tv and remote control happy days. :slight_smile:

Good one mate, I bet the next time I go there it’ll be an Arse ache.
Did you nick the batterys out of the remote ? :laughing:

martinviking:

bald bloke:

martinviking:
Could be a long day,

I was tempted as the ones in my torch are flat but I couldn’t force myself to do it.

bald bloke:

martinviking:

bald bloke:

martinviking:
Could be a long day,

I was tempted as the ones in my torch are flat but I couldn’t force myself to do it.

Good on ya !

Don’t bring yourself down to RDC level, where they Steal Hours out of our lives & never compensate for it !

(I nicked a pen the other day !
Another small victory in Vikings little world.)