Sainsburys new charlton

I am going to this site tomorrow afternoon,as i will be coming from
s.wales/m4,will it be quicker for me to go down the m3 then onto the m25
or stay on the m4/m25? any ideas?

I would stay on the M4 if I were you but why take advice from someone who lives in the midlands. have you seen the page elsewhere on this site on R.D.C. locations.

Definately M4 then M25, which is where it then gets diificult as regards roadworks.

Normally I’d say take the Southern route and use the A2 but as M25/A2 junction is being rebuilt. Carrying on to Junction 1A and using the A206 is another option, but there are long term roadworks in Thames Road (and I’ve never tried getting to Charlton that way).

There is an option to leave the M25 at Junction 1A, turn right at the roundabout and cross over the M25, then left at the next roundabout and follow the road to pick up the A2 East of the M25, and then miss the roadworks by going underneath.

Another option is to go on the Northern route of the M25, down the M11, A12 and through the Blackwall Tunnel, but that would depend on your height, and that you would have to contend with the roadworks at Jn 25(?)

I always use the M3 as it saves about 20 minutes although going the other way at the moment is a pain with the queues

Whenever I am going to, or coming from, the M4 further west than the Bracknell junction and I always go via the M3 and Bracknell. It’s quicker more often than not.

I think we’ve all been here before. And going South there is no real height limit in Blackwall.

Re; trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewto … ht=#212766

And this one;

Edited to remove private e-mail /pm contents
mm